Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Frikkin tumors lol. Haven’t come across any nope.

7 Likes

Stick it in some dirt and see if it grows. Looks like roots starting to pop. Do you have cloning supplies? I’ve never started a leaf before from weed, but I have done it from a few different platns.

9 Likes

@happilyretired I was thinking the same thing, like pseudo root growth. But from a fan leave? Weird stuff…

9 Likes

Dang I did even think of that. I should have put some rooting hormones on it and planted it. Damn… I totally missed out. That would have been legit. Never clones a fan leaf. :joy:

10 Likes

It’s indeed tough losing strains

10 Likes

Friday February 9th officially the first day of flower.
We boosted the feed, the light strength and adjusted the light timer too 12/12. I did a hardcore defoliation and lollipop as always. Will post pictures Monday to see how fast they bounce right back.
I also set up 2 layers of trellis. This should be enough but we got plenty more trellis just incase. Now we wait until week 3 for a other light defoliation for early flower for better light penetration and removing the rest of the larf buds at the bottom. :pray:t3:

10 Likes

Ok, sowe are week 2 of flower in the big tent. 8 goji Crashers. They are definitely happy. And the small 4x4 tent is still vegging, bit looking phenomenal. I think shesnon weee 6 of veg. Lol

6 Likes

Hey! Looking fabulous!
Where you still interested in the Romulan?

3 Likes

Careful with romulangenetics theres a bunch of fake accounts. Make sure there legit! I almost got burned on a fake giveaway. Tried to grt me to ship them with a ccard!

3 Likes

This one is legit. I know the source and where it came from. I’ve grown it out once already. It came as a clone.

I also have seed of Romulan from another source. Haven’t grown those yet.

2 Likes