Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Frikkin tumors lol. Haven’t come across any nope.

7 Likes

Stick it in some dirt and see if it grows. Looks like roots starting to pop. Do you have cloning supplies? I’ve never started a leaf before from weed, but I have done it from a few different platns.

9 Likes

@happilyretired I was thinking the same thing, like pseudo root growth. But from a fan leave? Weird stuff…

9 Likes

Dang I did even think of that. I should have put some rooting hormones on it and planted it. Damn… I totally missed out. That would have been legit. Never clones a fan leaf. :joy:

10 Likes

It’s indeed tough losing strains

10 Likes

Friday February 9th officially the first day of flower.
We boosted the feed, the light strength and adjusted the light timer too 12/12. I did a hardcore defoliation and lollipop as always. Will post pictures Monday to see how fast they bounce right back.
I also set up 2 layers of trellis. This should be enough but we got plenty more trellis just incase. Now we wait until week 3 for a other light defoliation for early flower for better light penetration and removing the rest of the larf buds at the bottom. :pray:t3:

11 Likes

Ultra absolutely beautiful. Just getting a new grow started here. Well actually they are about 4 weeks old and about 18"-2ft tall. Buddy of mine knocked my camera off my computer and bent the autofocus lens, so I just pitched it. It was a nice Nikon, but really old as the hills. Bought a Canon Rebel T7 to replace it, but don’t get it until the 11 of this month.

Marty

10 Likes

So, 21 days later and everything is seeming to be ok. I did go on vacation but was able to closely monitor the plants and the reservoir. My sister did a good job doing all the stuff I asked her. Even tho i walked her through it 20 times. But yeah, Goji crasher is huge. Will have lots of flower this round. I did leave the lights a bit further than i do during flower first 3 weeks. mostly because I wasn’t going to be able to adjust them because i was gone. So the ladies stretched a tad more than usual. Will transplant clones from goji that i took 3 weeks ago.
This is the defoliation and lollipop for day 21 of flower.

Before

After

10 Likes

Beautiful job. You’re definitely gonna load up on all of this flower. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Guys, sorry for the very delayed update. Ive been working and my frenchie had puppies ao we have been on puppy watch 24/7. Been too tired to look at my phone. But we are still here. We are on day 45 and harvest day is still 4/20. This is when the magic happens and im sure to be checking in on my reservoir, water filter and my drip lines always. At this point alot of stuff is starting to accumulate and gunk up. Everything else seems perfect I did do a slight day 42 fan leaf clean up. But a few hand fulls nothing extreme. They are now only getting 11 hours of light and week 6 till week 10 i move to only 10 of light. Exciting times.

10 Likes

Puppi3s! Nioce! Little balls of fur!

8 Likes

Goji Crasher day 50. Day one of week 8.

Buds look and smell amazing. Totally frosted, dense and fat. This round i had my lights higher, so to my fan leaves looked horrible at the end of flower. And i even had a big bud get burnt at the top. This round no buds are burnt, but im still starting to show so deficiency on fan leaves. I know near the end of flower they tend to change colors and do their thing… But still i feel like or im giving this plant doesn’t like alotnof light or im lacking is one of the nutrients at the end of flower. Maybe some calmag. Anyone?

9 Likes