Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Ok, new round has officially started. We have 8 pink goji Crasher. And 4 chucky. Monkey aka monkey slapz. Now i did forget about the clones though out the week and they did get some yellow leafs. But they all have root and they are now in coco in the 4x4 tent. I will put 8 goji in the 8x4 and 4 chunky monkey in the 4x4 tent. I know chunky monkey very well and i wanna see what this new light does with her. I decided to do a big tent of goji because frankly shes just even more fire then chunky monkey. And her terps, damn her terps are so pungent. Skunky and sweet with a hint of onions. Shes stinks guys. I actually got a little nauseated with the trim bowl amd the bucket beside me. I had to leave the room. Its strong. Has a gas to it like diesel. Its the most amazing plant ive grow so. It was a easy decision. We will veg for around 4-5 weeks and than flower routine kicks in.

Today i wil clean the big tentz i promised myself i would. The reservoir is starting to smell with that tiny bit of water there. So i definitely gotta get on it. Im excited about next round.

13 Likes

This is straight fire. Sweet onion fruity cat piss!

13 Likes

Wow, that sounds yummy. Especially the cat piss part.:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: @happilyretired

7 Likes

Not sure if that’s my favorite kind of aroma lol. But nice joints mate. Mmmmmm :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Brother. This is so danky and delightful, it breaks my heart to break down each bud, even tho i have many jars of just top buds like that. Im absolutely in love with these terpie big buds. Gets me so high, it hurts to keep my eyes open at times. It’s the coolest plant ive ever grow. Checks all the criterias in one. My sister can smell me from another car when we meet up for our burn sessions. The only thing I regret is not having more room.

9 Likes

Thanks man. My ability to roll a tabaco leaf blunt is unmatched. :joy:

6 Likes

Veg week 2. Some clones took off faster than others. Wont make a difference when i start to top them. :v:t4:

9 Likes

Lmmfao thats hilarious

8 Likes

Day 14 veg. Today is usually the day I start to bump things up. Light and feed! This round we are getting a extra slow start do to the clones had some yellow leafs. So, until they recovered fully, i left the lights at the lowest to avoid anymore stress. They have definitely recovered and are now in full veg mode.

8 Likes

Ok, so… Day 19 and these are the last 2 nights that chunky monkey and goji Crasher are spend together. Tomorrow i will move the 8 goji Crasher to the big 8x4 tent, and the 4 chunky monkey will stay in the 4x4 tent. They have 3 weeks of veg left so ima start to get them acclimated to the lights and the daily feed with the hydroponics system. So yeah, im tired of the hand watering. Mostly because i get very forgetful and forget to water them every now and then. In coco, it only takes 2 days of slipping up for you to have some serious problems with your plants. The ladies like their feed pontual and many times a day, So ima stuff them the way they like it. I am also topping them as often as i can. This is crucial to my growing style. :sunglasses::fire:

10 Likes

Alright, we have now separated the 8 goji Crasher into the 8x4 tent and have also transplanted them.
Now I did run out of coco so i left the 4 chunky monkey in the 4x4 tent but I did not transplant. I did set up both irrigation systems. All plants are getting 15 secons of water 7 times a day. Everything going as planned as of right now.

10 Likes

Veg week three has gone pretty well.
In the small 4x4 tent, i have one plant that just didn’t acclimate after I transplanted her. I actually don’t know what going on with her. Shes getting alot of water and she’s still shriveled up. I hand watered and sprayed her with water but nothing help. In my opinion she has a root problem that im not aware of. I will probably trash her today and will have only 3 in the 4x4. Other than that, Everything is awesome. Another 2 weeks of veg than off to flower. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Ok guys, last week of veg. As yall can see, the small 4x4 tent had a slight hick up. I didn’t check my lights and 2 out of the 4 chunky monkey got seriously stressed. One was dying and the other was stalled and shocked. So i through both of them away and we will make do with only 2 chunky monkey in the 4x4.
In another hand, goji Crasher is looking amazing. She’s growing fast and is healthy with no signs of stress.
Come Friday I will defoliate and lollipop and flip to flower. I will be gone for 2 weeks so my sister, which isn’t the smartest, will be refilling my reservoir. Its a tad scary but I I will leave the nutrients all separated and ready to just fill the res with water and pour the already separated nutes. Should be a walk in the park but my sister can mess simple things up. We will do a zoom call to make sure shes not fucking shit up. I did put a camera in my res to keep an eye on it.
And also I will be talking clones from both girls on Friday. I owe @PreyBird1 one of those goji clones. I had made him one last round but clones out grew clone shipper. Should have some ready on 3 weeks when I get back from vacation. :sunglasses::v:t4::fire:

8 Likes

Eww scary man! Lol. Man im smoking my new Strain “King Dragon” king kong x Red Dragon and i tell you what talk about a fast acting energy weed! Man it’s got a serious kick! I took a bong hit and good lord i was seriously Ripped instantly and within the next 10 minutes i was seriously happy stoned ha! Watch for the new Miracle alien cookies V2 x lavender im growing out right now! Man that lavender is a genetic powerhouse and i cant wait to see what the cross makes??? Sooooo exciting and got some pirates cake stuff i have been messing with also.

11 Likes

Thats really good to hear man. It’s kinda hard to Imagine weed as good as this goji Crasher. But u always have the fire. I actually just bought a house and got a 12x24 shed added in to my home loan. My grow is going to be 4 times bigger then it is now. In need of 2 more crazy cool strains to add to my arsenal. @bobette has a special gg#4 cut i think. I can’t stop thinking about it. Ive been seeing some pretty cool stuff in strainly also. Gosh, im stocked about the more space to grow. But now excited about the 7k shopping cart in Amazon with all the shit i need. Hahaha oh well, it will pay for itself over time. Ps: king dragon sounds legit, share the wealth puta. :joy:

8 Likes

Man if we were closer you could sample my wears lol. I have many flavors on hand. I love a selection of weed to smoke. I swear to God im gonna get me a little tiny sterling silver serving tray and some fancy tongs so i can go down and pull out some choice Nugs to smoke on. Usually i hold the stems in my teeth and take about a 1/4 to smoke on for 2 weeks! I love weed but i dont smoke a lot of it. I work too much! But when im off work im always perma stoned! And you know that galactic god strain was Fire! And the Hash Passion strain from dutch pride made huge sugary sweet smelling buds so i made a cross. And i dont know if you have ever smoke London poundcake? I had a n expensive cut i got from a friend. It was amazing and i made some crosses with it. Im in the process of growing them out now there already 3weeks old. Man ive got a lot of testing to do… many strains to go through. I have 17 strains i want to do pheno Hunts with. I do not have the room currently or the time im considering having a certain few folks be my testers? I havent decided yet. Im always so busy just dont have time to do shit.

9 Likes

Dang i feel you. Ill do a strain test for on one of your strains. But it would have to be a shorter strain genetic. I could pop like 20 seeds and get the 8 best veg ones and do a flower run with those 8 and send you back the best cut. Im down. Bout to have many tables set up in my new shed. :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Ok, so… Last day of veg for the goji Crasher in the 8x4 tent. Tomorrow i will do the famous extreme defoliation and a very high and tight lollipop leaving just the very top nodes. Shell have fully recovered in a week and off to stretching she will go. They look and smell fantastic already. She’s such a gorgeous and beast growing plant. Its fun to watch her grow the 10 weeks getting super fat and stinky. Definitely my favorite strain to grow ever since I really learned how to grow good weed. Ima make 3 full trays just like the 8x4 tent every run once i get my shed grow going.

In the other hand, we had a slight mishap. I burned 2 out of my 4 chunky monkey aka monkey slapz with too much light. So now i only have 2 plants in there. My plan is to keep them vegging until the end of the month. Than, once im back from vacation… Ill trellis her up and put her to flower. Even if i have to come back from vacation and trim her down a bit, its way better than flowering her at that size with so much space for potential buds. Yup, veg is where she will stay until both those plants cover about 80% of the space around them. Will be fun to see if she turns out ok. And fun to see how much they can produce with that a month of veg time. :crossed_fingers:t3: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Has anyone seen this spike looking things growing out of the leaf stem?

9 Likes