Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Still in the same place but been very, very busy lately… Also still not growing again, damn I miss it. Only did a few plants outdoors last season, and it wasn’t great. Had to chop early due to budrot as per usual over here. I’ll be so happy if I can focus on tents again, but now is not the time yet.

9 Likes

Don Mega x Blue Cheese harvest was exactly what i needed. Some big fat buds. Jesus they smell crazy. She bulked up like she was on steroids and her smell is absolutely amazing. And the best part is that her high is a strong head and body high. Theres alot of bud for a 4x4 tent. But all being said. I won’t be growing her again. Mainly because she doesn’t agree with my style of growing. She’s too big for a tent. And she got some weird problem that started drying buds from the bottom. Or it was too wet for her or she got root problems from alot of nutrients. So, shes an amazing plant… She just doesn’t agree with me. Lol still very thankful for @bobette for sending me her and giving me the opportunity to grow her.

12 Likes

When you can harvest “forearm buds”, you did a good job :smiley: :+1:

10 Likes

Ill be over to test that bud for ya!

8 Likes

@ultrapuff i have a few more gems if you like. Just sayin’…

Epiphany, GG#4, Ice Pie, Red Headed Soul Destroyer, Bruce Banner #3, White Truffle… oh and Purple Banana Cream

8 Likes

Damn straight some big buds.

6 Likes

Damn. Never had a forearm bud! :joy::rofl: did have some cookie sheet pan size though :+1::+1::v: have some old blue cheese beans that are kinda iffy to start. But when the do… monster buds

7 Likes

Goji Crasher is drying. She already smells wonderful.
Can’t wait to trim her and put her in my bucket.

10 Likes

Now i bet its smelling amazing! I want to reverse a cut so i can cross it to purple rain as the pollinated.

9 Likes

I got you homie. I will have some ready in about week. If you’re down im down.

8 Likes

New round actually started a week ago. But these are them now. Next round we will hopefully have more Chunky monkey and Goji Crasher special. And believe me when i say, boy is she special. Funnest and dankest pheno I’ve grown. And she does well in hydro. So, shes a keeper like the Chunky Monkey

Today is their first day with no dome. I slowly acclimated her and now we wait for roots. Always making sure rockwool doesn’t over dry. There’s a fine line from perfect moisture to too wet. When you master that line you’ll get faster and better roots.

9 Likes

Alrightty. So I trimmed my Goji Crasher yesterday. It took me about 3 hours to run all the buds through my trim bin and as usual, the buds came out perfect. The smell and the size of the nugmeat on these buds are just spectacular. This is by far my stinkiest buds that ive grown. I had fun growing her and she surprised me in many ways. She’s a keeper. Might horde this strain just for my self. Might not even sent @PreyBird1 a cut. Lmao
Oh yeah, did o mention that her trichomes are pink? Pink gold baby!!!

10 Likes

That budd machine is it good ? It clean all ? Is it worthto But that for 2x 5x5 tent?:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

The machine he is talking about is one that trims buds when they r done growing. They r pricey as hell but save a ton of time hanf trimming that’s for sure. I have a 19" trim bowl I’ve used a couple times now. Ddrf a time saver but it don’t tend to get close to bud meat as most want to have.

8 Likes

I own one of those machines. IF you have a large amount to trim, they are great for preliminary before fine trimming (my opinion only)

If I am just doing a couple of plants, I tend to do it by hand. Ultra grows more than I do, so his needs might be different.

11 Likes

Thanks mate !! :snowman_with_snow::v::pray: @wow_arizona

8 Likes

Yes if I end up with .ore than 2 or 3 to harvest I do break out the bowl. Only a few times so far as my wife is a great helper most the time on chop and trim days. I myself like to wet trim all the big stuff off and let the sugars dry sometimes I trim off sometimes I leave it after dried and just press it I am more of an extra t smoker and do dabs with the old soil nectar collector and a torch. Lol. Best way I found for myself to get a solid hit and not waste any wax I seriously wanna get a rig and try them as I see they give great hits and r water filtered but I see the waste one gets and say f that. It would take a few hits on one to know how much to drop in without waste.

8 Likes

if in Tucson, you can hit e-rig until all research is complete!

8 Likes

Its a life saver. I highly suggest it to everyone. Its sucks cleaning. But its 10 minutes cleaning. Did over 2 pound in around 2 hours. Would have took me all week. Its a amazing machine and to me its worth every penny.

10 Likes

Okey thanks :pray:, gonna look at it :tada::+1:

6 Likes