Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Thanks buddy. The work here never stops brother. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Im down to send bro. And no home address this time. :joy: Ill even throw in a chunky monkey clone.

9 Likes

Yeah it all still freaks me out.

8 Likes

I have orange Goji photo regs from sebring and I also have Goji OG from a preservation run also photo regs. @PreyBird1 I’d gladly send either one or both to you if you’re interested, all I’d ask is for you to find some fire make more seeds and send some back. :+1::+1::v:

11 Likes

Thats cool of you man! But i dont have time to remake those yet. Maybe next year. But thanks for the offer my man awesome!

10 Likes

Day 38 for goji Crasher large tent. Day 35 for Dom mega x blue cheese. Dude, this goji is stank and muski af @PreyBird1 @bobette

11 Likes

Very nice!
Love love love the Goji Crasher!
@PreyBird1 hit this one out of the park! :green_heart:

9 Likes

Yeah that strain is a killer. Im glad i made lots and lots of seeds. Its a special plant and a very unique one. Im working on some new strains right now. Just got some seeds ive been looking for and i have them now.

11 Likes

The one I did outside this year was sticky as hell!

10 Likes

And beautifully colored like fall changes of year @sdoyle !

8 Likes

We are officially half way through. They are looking and smelling fantastic even though they smell like young trichomes, they are still smelling like straight cat piss… Hella stankie and blowing up my spot. :joy:

Day 45 Goji Crasher

Day 42 Don Mega x Blue Cheese

o{

11 Likes

Dom mega x blue cheese tipping.

8 Likes

Looks like you need plant yoyo’s for that beast! Your plant looks amazing.

6 Likes

Lol yep yoyos man saves your ass. Literally my closet grow fell out of the closet in 2 days! They got so fat in 2 days it a god damn mess now. I saw no need for a trelis for the whole time and then ohhh shit!. Its a small closet and i cant really trelis in there damn.

9 Likes

I had to put another trellis layer. All of them were starting to pile up on the sides and ontop of each other. Ill update here with a picture tonight.

6 Likes

Getting ready for next round. 5 chunky monkey and 10 goji Crasher. I made a few extra. We got roughly about 3 weeks tops before the tent is free for new plants. So its going to be just perfect.

h

12 Likes

What’s up homie? @ultrapuff Had some catching up to do…
Goji looking great!

9 Likes

Yeah man. Where have you been? Hope all is well Brother

5 Likes

Gojincrazer is on day 61, so only 7 more days.
Dom mega x blue cheese (long donkey dick buds) still have 14 days.
Nie these round was my first round with these girls so we did have some mishaps. She got more lights than what she likes so, she gotl some yellow leaves throughout the grow. But all in all, buds we not affected by the light. And buds from both tents are huge and stankie. These are grenade size buds, And gosh darn are they smelling :fire:

10 Likes

Day time picture. As you can see they are almost done. I have turned down the light to %50 as well as %50. Humidity has also been turned down to %50 to avoid any mold or bud rot. Now their leafs are a tad burntz but buds have not been affected. Everything is looking good other than that.

8 Likes