Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Yep that did suck. But its fixed now. I need some more electrical sockets but adding them in the room i need isnt worth the cost.

6 Likes

Just had to do a mass topping in the dom mega x blue cheese tent. They had officially reached and somw had passed the light. She has tripled her side from day one of flower until day 21. Alot of the main colas are gone now. Especially in the center of the tent.

6 Likes

Damn shame right there. You couldn’t do any super cropping? Pinched them hard and let them fall over onto the trelis?

9 Likes

Cloning wizardry in action! It’s like you’ve got a Hogwarts for plants going on.

7 Likes

Might could have. It would have been falling down on top of the other branches tho. And that would affect my ocd like a mother fucker also. I just took the lost and settled for conformity. Hahaha not that worried about it. It her first run here. Ill get her down eventually. Plus, its not like we are lacking in flower. :joy:

8 Likes

My lord you only vegged 3 weeks? Is it in hydro?Wow they are huge and gorgeous!

6 Likes

Yeah, they are hydro getting fed 7 times a day. And this special pheno from @PreyBird1 is a very strong growing pheno. And she makes pink trichomes. So fucking excited man. My first pink hash. Ima freak out when i see that.

11 Likes

Wow man great job and quick!

5 Likes

Day 33 of flower for 8x4 Goji Crasher tent.

Day 30 of flower on the 4x4 tent Don Mega x Blue Cheese.

10 Likes

That goji is making mouth water now lol.

7 Likes

Her terps are starting to go into high gear. Very cat pissy with some sweet dank. Can’t wait to see her trichomes turn pink. Do you know around what week did her trichomes start to change?

6 Likes

End of week five. 5 more too go. Excited

11 Likes

End of week five. 5 more too go. Excited

Don Mega x Blue Cheese has been topped and super cropped. Im beginning to think shes root bound. 3 gallon fabric pots are bursting with roots at the bottom. Note to self. Don mega gets a 4 gallon maybe a 5 gallon. Lol

11 Likes

Beautiful love a nice full tent :v:t2:

8 Likes

They look awesome @ultrapuff!!

7 Likes

Check the journal man!

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/goji-crasher/52857/325

7 Likes

Thanks man. This round shes a tad over stuffed. But we’ll keep removing big fan leaves for better light penetration and better air movement.

8 Likes

Thank homie. Things are just getting exciting. Pink trichomes this round man. Lol

8 Likes

Man i want that strain back lol. I lost a lot of strains in that shut down. My buddy is all bitter about his grow also because his wife fucked up and he lost a lot of his work. I luckily made seeds of everything i had at the time. But i still wish i had those original plants.

8 Likes

I know there are a few that I would like to have back.
@ultrapuff tents are looking stellar as usual.

8 Likes