Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Do you have whatsapp? I could send you updates there

7 Likes

A late defoliation for 4x4 tent. We are at the end of week one. Don megax blue cheese

%

10 Likes

Goji Crasher on the 8x4 tent is on week 2 now. She is definitely stretching and thriving. I am removing big fan leaves on a daily basis to expose lower nodes. She’s looking very happy.

10 Likes

That looks absolutely awesome!

8 Likes

Thanks brother. This is my first goji Crasher run. Shes amazing so far.

8 Likes

Looking good man! Im seriously going to try and get this hydro growing down. Want to get better at lst and topping for the trellis set up i want to run. I got new poles for the tent slso.

8 Likes

It`s a great plant, I did it outdoors this summer. It was a heavy feeder and the buds were really sticky.

7 Likes

This goji is beast homie. They filled up every single inch of that tent. By the e and of next week she will be done stretching. Im glad you told me she overgrew your tent. I would have been screwed if I would have waited. I can’t wait to see what you do with your hydro man. You’ve been talking about it for a while now.

7 Likes

I got my hand on a special goji Crasher clone that has pink trichomes. Im super stocked to make some rosin. Haha pink rosin

10 Likes

I can’t wait to see your rosin.
I’m sure it will kick your ass! :v:
This was the mother, just starting to bud. She’s was gorgeous!

14 Likes

Yes she is!

8 Likes

You can already tell from that picture that she like alot of food. O doubled my nutrients for her to be very healthy. She grows fast and eats alot. And her smell is amazing and shes not even flowering. Im super stocked Bobby. @bobette its been a long time coming with clones dying and restarting everything. Good to finally be at this phase. :pray:t3:

8 Likes

So happy you’ve made it my friend! :pray:

8 Likes

Goji Crasher 8x4 tent

Ok, we are on day 16 of flower and my tent is packed. Probably with remove some more Fan leaves tomorrow so i can get some better air circulation in the. Humidity and temperature are both where i like. So far so good. She is definitely the fastest growing pheno that iver ever had. Shes very bushy which i love.

9 Likes

Don Mega x Blue Cheese 4x4 tent
Tomorrow will be day 14 and im actually getting a tad worried because shes stretching so much. Hopefully I won’t have to top her. Everything is looking good in this tent also.

![20231029_132634|666x500](upload ://biuJ6dpe7SSqSvO7IYzRlimCtkM.jpeg)

8 Likes

Finally got some good internet here at the house. Already hooked up all my cameras, thermostat, lights, washer and dryer. And biggest one of the all is i can finally get back to some online gaming that ive missed out these past years. Seeing the girls from anywhere is pretty awesome also i must say.

9 Likes

Nice canopy of green!

8 Likes

So, after 2 days of defoliation shes finally ready. Gosh… This goji Crasher grows beast. Next round I grow her im only giving her 2 week veg instead of 3 weeks. This tent is packed but with my awesome defoliation she can now breathe much better, Humidity is down and air flow is way better. I did all this on Sunday and they did get a tad droopie on me. They definitely bounced back ok and look like they are full blown ready to bud.

On the smaller tent, the Don Mega x Blue Cheese is nearly touching the light. I have turned the power down to 950ppfd. Lets see how she handles the light. Also defoliated even tho this strain has alot less Leaves. Only took me a couple of hours and a joint to get her done.

Either or, things are just now getting very exciting. Next 6 weeks should be the funnest to watch. Stay tuned homies. :v:t4::sunglasses::watch:

10 Likes

Nice the Goji crasher is one of my best strains. And one of my favorites. I want to grow more but i am in the middle of testing strains right now. And this Red Dragon x Kingkong is very very nice so far.

9 Likes

Dude, remember that king kong didn’t do good in my grow? I figured out that the light was flickering. And it made 3 rounds of plants kinda reveg. I got an electrician to come in an put a new outlet. No more flickering. I even bought a new light thinking the old light was bad already. Sucks. But at least plants will become coming out way better in that tent now.

8 Likes