Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Goji Crasher round has officially started thanks to my dear friend @bobette. Clones are starting to have new growth and soon there will be big wonderful green leafs filling up the tent.
Man im so excited. This special pheno has pink trichomes. So ima press alot of it playing with different temps. Very fun times. Here in about 3 months they will be ready. And for the othere tent i have 6 Don mega x blue cheese already in the cloner. Here in 10 days we will have roots hopefully.

10 Likes

You’re welcome!
Can’t wait to see what you do with them!
Another @PreyBird1 special genetics!

10 Likes

Man thats a yummy strain. watching for sure. :eyes:

8 Likes

Nice kief press. Im so thankful for my rosin press.

9 Likes

They are dry. Time for trim and a nice long cure. 2 plants almost filled up that 5 gallon buckets. Im excited about final weight because quality is straight fire. :fire::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Goji Crasher veg day 12 I think… Lol

9 Likes

Ok, so… Next round is pretty much set up and good to go. Ive moved all 8 Goji Crasher to the 8x4. And also, another good news is that all 6 Blue Cheese x Don Mega clones have rooted and are now inside the 4x4 tent. Now we veg for another few weeks and than flower time. :pray: Chunky monkey and Mac1 are on standby this round. Lol

10 Likes

Alrighty. We can see some good progress for the last week or so. Today I will transplant the goji Crasher inton3 gallon fabric pots and will also set up the irrigation system. I feel like they will be ready for flower in 2 weeks. Hopefully! Lol small tent with the Blue cheese x Don mega is just now really starting to grow. But all plants look healthy. Also chunky monkey clones are doing perfect. Just waiting for some awesome roots to come through the cube. Im very happy for how things are moving along.

10 Likes

Awesome bro

5 Likes

I had one here on me from stress I believe and got the whole room as I didn’t notice any banners on it but I believe I found which plant did it to the room. It was one of Graysin widow breath I reused some what I figure to be coco with a mix of the coco I had here well I am now starting to think it was not coco I got the clones in but soillol so needless to say they started stunted and finished okay but still squat us by stunted looking plants I believe I stressed it out using 5.8 pH and it should have been in the 6.2 on up pH because as I seemed to notice the issues of it not growing I did a runoff test and found a super low pH so I started to adjust from there which brought the plant back to life bit u can still say she had issues as I can see she had some issues. She stayed perfect shape just like a mum plant when u see them perfect round ball shaped plants. Yep I had a mum weed plant. Lol.

4 Likes

Transplanted these Goji Crasher in 3 gallon fabric pots and set up the irrigation system. I was so tired of hand watering.

Im getting ready to be amazed by these plants. It is one of @PreyBird1 most special phenos and yes, she makes pink trichomes. Im stocked man. Her smell During veg is already super delicious, its fruity but also very skunkie. I cant wait to see her in flower guys. That being said, I’m also super excited about the Don mega x Blue Cheese. Shes already very cheesy during veg. Flower should have a beautiful strong amazing smell. @bobette
Im giving these ladies 2 more weeks of root growth and topping. Than shes getting stripped and switching to 12/12.

11 Likes

Man i have good home internet but have problems seeing your videos and i have saw your work i love it so can you take a couple pictures next time?

8 Likes

Of course man. That really sucks my videos aren’t going through. @chrisD would you maybe know why people arent being able to load my videos? Either way. Ill post videos and pictures just in case something like that happens again. :man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

It’s probably the codec of the video. The codec they are using on their device isn’t compatible. The user would have to download the right codec to use to view it. Another way to fix the problem is for you to convert your videos to an MOV file like your uploading the video to YouTube because even if the viewer is using a phone it has the codec to view YouTube videos. VLC media player is a good option to convert videos and it’s an open source free program to convert programs.

5 Likes

Ok peepz. Last week of veg for the Goji Crasher. Ive been topping these bad girls every chance i get. I basically top them every other day. Sometimes the very next day. Feed has been bumped up from 45 seconds to 1:10 seconds. The geeen planet nutrients dual fuel feed chart wasnt ok for these ladies. They like their feed nice and heavy. Now we wait till next sunday for flip to 12/12 of light.

On another note, the small tent with the Don Mega x Blue Cheese is doing well also. She doesn’t grow as fast as the goji but shes still beautiful. I think we got at least 2 weeks of veg until we flip her. Might even be 3 weeks.

9 Likes

Beautiful just beautiful!

8 Likes

Ok, so… Goji Crasher had to go into flower earlier than expected. She sure is a bushy girl, And a stank one as well. Already stinking up my hands during my routine first day of flower defoliation. Shes happy, purring and ready for flower. Im def excited about this special plant do to her delicious smell and pink trichomes. I actually defoliated on day 3 of flower. Here in 9 weeks shell look amazing.

Before:

After:

Don Mega x Blue cheese 4x4 tent last week of veg.

12 Likes

Looking mighty nice Puff! I believe you’re doing them justice!
Keep yup the good work! :v:

10 Likes

Thanks for your beautiful pictures but i wish i could see videos.

9 Likes

Thanks Bobbi. Its getting more exciting by the day. Its getting me pumped! :fire:

7 Likes