Vanilla Frosting

I would love PPD also. I got some blue widow, super silver haze, strawberry cough, blue dream, white widow, og blueberry, and a mixed bag. I am trying to get a little collection going.

2 Likes

:alien: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

Just a quick update. The vanilla frosting clone is coming along nicely. Plus the seedlings are all looking great. Probably gonna get them into bigger pots tomorrow. I’m really happy with the happy frog soil!

6 Likes

Just watch for gnats. Get yellow sticky pads anyways. They are good for monitoring and catching offenders. I liked that soil also until i got a bag with gnats. Now I use tupur or pro mix hp as soil and i amend it with what i like to make my mix the way i like it.

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 plan is to mix happy frog with ocean forest and perlite. 40-40-20%

3 gal cloth pots

3 Likes

The 3 on the right are the Hashgod’s :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Wow. Oh hash passion is a huge yielding plant and makes tons of resin and is great for extracts.

3 Likes

@Tygrow78 how many of these humboldt strains have you snatched up?

2 Likes

So far I have 10 packs of Royal Highness, The Bling, and OG Kush. I’m going to germinate a Royal Highness and OG Kush seed in a couple weeks, plus a Durban Poison seed.
I just placed an order for a pack of Stoopid Fruits and Lemongrass that I should have by the end of the week. There’s so many others I want to add to my collection but I have strains I’m picking up from TGA Subcool genetics right now too.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Just transplanted into 3 gal fabric pots last night. I couldn’t believe how great the roots looked. Especially for only being 19 days old…explosive growth. These hashgods are looking good! Purple punch plants are doing well too. They were all very happy under the jumpstart light ( 2 ft long 24 watt t5)
The vanilla frosting is starting to smell really nice as well :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Vanilla frosting :seedling:

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 the hash passion x skygod about 3 weeks old

2 Likes

Purple punch and Hashgod’s now one month old. They’re not telling yet if they’re male or female :shushing_face:

4 Likes

This vanilla frosting clone looks ok except for this leaf… any ideas what’s going on here? The rest of the plant looks nice esp on the newer growth. Take it off and hope for the best? Just fed her some veg nutes + Calmag 2 days ago and maybe this helped can’t quite tell yet.

1 Like

:sunglasses: yeah! Everyone looking nice!

Got a nice looking top on this one. 4 shoots coming off where I fimmed it :ok_hand:t4:

10 Likes

And it’s a girl! :girl:

4 Likes

It’s starting to look like all 3 of my hash passion x galactic gods are males. :cry: sucks too bc they’re all looking so strong

2 Likes

Looks amazing in there! Very lush.

2 Likes

That is going to be an absolute jungle in less then a week I bet. They are at that 1 or 2" a day period. Gotta love these Flowers. I saw what prey mentioned abiut the gnats and I’m pretty sure I had the same exact thing happen. I’ll be honest I don’t think I connected the dots till just now. I had heard someone else say they thought they got em from an ff bag as well, now I’m certain. With all that what I wanted to say is that now I throw about a 1/2 a teaspoon of mosquito bits in my rain water (used for watering) about twice a month and I’ve never seen them again. Its been about a year since I started this routine and never another gnat seen… I honestly think it’s one of the best discoveries I’ve found on the forums.

3 Likes