Testing by growyourowndope - Veg+Bloom review

Very nice. I have this one i built and with the clay pebbles pump,stones,hoses,elbows,gaskets, buckets and net pot lids about $110

2 Likes

Looks good, I think i will be adding a main reservoir to keep things recirculated in the future. I’m just getting a feel for the deep water culture right now, learning process coming from coco coir mix.

3 Likes

I just topped up the test plant bucket with about 6 to 7 litres of water. It’s taking up a lot.

2 Likes

Just wondering if anyone here can get me a discount code for the veg+bloom or some more samples as I’m running low and would also like to purchase more for the future.:pray::man_shrugging:t2::v:

3 Likes

Another nutrients change last night. Set my ec at 2.1 and ph at 5.9. I am see slot of growth from the bottom an top. Test plant looks to be the leader of the pack. I’m topping up the buckets every day now with at least 5 litres of fresh water. Temps are keeping between 25 and 30 degrees, humidity stays around 45%, co2 at 1200 ppm. Nutrients temps keep at 22 degrees.

9 Likes

Fresh nutrients last night. EC at 2.3 and PH at 5.7. Plant is super healthy and happy. This plant will definitely be able to hold itself up as they bulk up. Leaves are dark shiny green. I have been using the push at least twice a week.

8 Likes

That Rootball Looks Insanely Awesome :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Looks like your figured it out :wink: looking good man .

2 Likes

Hell yeah! The root ball is looking NICE @growyourowndope !! Nice job bro!

1 Like

I’m running extremely low on Veg+Bloom base. I would really like to finish out this plant, it has about 5 more weeks of bloom.@nick. I could really use another sample. Thanx.

4 Likes

Another nutrients change tonight. My EC is at 2.2 and Ph at 5.8

7 Likes

Wow, really Amazing healthy roots.
Your lady is getting fat and frosty. Good Work @growyourowndope

4 Likes

@growyourowndope Looking good brother!! Sick root mass. Your going have a ton of bud by the time your finished. Where do you keep your air stones in your buckets? Any particular place or just wherever?

2 Likes

I just have a small hole drilled in top side of buckets for the air line and the stone just sits on bottom…

4 Likes

A little can go a far way if just worked right.

2 Likes

@growyourowndope I should have been a little more specific, like has your air stone disappeared into your root mass, or is it still sitting on the bottom of your bucket? Also do you keep it to the side or middle of the bottom of your buckets? The reason I ask is because I was looking at upgrading my air pump to get more dissolved O2 but when I started researching diffusers I read something that says we dont get the dissolved O2 until the bubbles break the surface of the h2o? My airstone got lost in my root mass and I’m wondering if that might have caused some root rot issues? I’ll link you on my root pics on WW grow journal. I added another airstone to my reservoir at the end to try and help. Going to keep it running in there for the future. I was also thinking about trying to keep my stone’s to the sides of the buckets to try and keep the out of my root mass.

2 Likes

My stones just sit to the side at the bottom of the buckets, my root mass hasn’t quite made it to the bottom yet so no problems yet with it getting caught up. I’m running a 110 gph air pump split into 8 outlets. Make sure airstones are not clogging.

2 Likes

Well I hope I can get some sick root’s like you’ve got on my NL grow… I run the full lineup of of A.N. root mass expanders hoping they’ll get my buckets filled up like yours? I’m anxious to see wat your roots look like when your done with your grow!

They have about 35 more days until harvest and no sign of aphids or powdery mildew, something I had a large problem with last run due to low air flow and high temps. I do intermittent spraying with doktor doom and a mix of h2O2 and water as well as foiler spraying with the Push.

2 Likes

@growyourowndope looking good!!!

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes