Vegas Baby!

Idk I’ve never been into these shows or cups. And the prices are too high or the people who set the price are high. Lol.
Have a great time guys.

4 Likes

I work hard to play hard… and am fortunate to have had a great job for the last 32 years of my life… oh and a wife that said… go have fun…lol…that’s the important factor…

5 Likes

How much? My man?

1 Like

DM me please

1 Like

@Ladithief. A buddy of mine says he can get us some tickets, if it works out I’ll DM you, would love to meet.

I’ll bring some nugs!

4 Likes

Your bringing enough to share with the whole class right? LOL

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m swimming in weed right now.

If I make it in, I’ll stop by your booth.

2 Likes

I can’t because of the border… but I am in… anyone else let me know and I will DM my cell so we can do dinner one night and hang…

3 Likes

I’ll bring enough for you, maybe . Whats you’re consumption like? As in how much flower per day?

2 Likes

Not that much… like a pound or so…lol
Working the show so not smoking until after each day but dont want to take advantage of anyone so a nug or so will suffice lol I believe they are doing bag checks this year. Hope you can make it in. The offer is very appreciated.

3 Likes

2-3lbs when extracting…lol… I don’t even like flower or smoke joints but I will for this…lol… so an 1/8 at most…lol…and you don’t have to but I do appreciate it… rooms booked and wife is booking my flight… let me know about the tickets…if I don’t hear by Saturday I will look after my own…

3 Likes

Flight and room booked… I will wait until Saturday then grab tickets if not… I am actually ok with grabbing them then I am not scrambling or missing out @aaa… let me know how sure you are… I am $3000cdn deep what’s another $700cdn…

7 Likes

Stop by Booth C2241 to see what’s grinding!!!

2 Likes

@NateDakine420 do they frisk or just bag check?

2 Likes

@Ladithief our whole plan is seat of our pants. My buddy with the possible hook up is in Vermont until Friday.

So, if there is a risk of tickets selling out you should just buy yours.

I’ve never smashed any nugs but have a canna clamp. If I can get my act together I’ll smash some to bring.

5 Likes

Faaaaak. Jealous I can’t make it happen last min. I expect @Ladithief will keep me posted on everything

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes

I get it… I am in Wednesday and out Sunday…lol… so I will get my own and lets do dinner or something…

4 Likes

More like finger paintings…lol…

4 Likes

I believe it is just checking bags due to people trying to bring a bunch of materials to pitch people and not pay for a booth. That is the main reason and only thing that changed as far as I know.

1 Like

This was the email talking about the bags…

MJBizCon kicks off next week!

There’s a lot to consider as you finalize your plans and head to Vegas. Here are some important reminders to help make the most of your MJBizCon experience:

• Download the official MJBizCon App for free from Google Play or the App Store. More than a conference guide, the new and improved app has all new features to help you navigate through the conference: create your own agenda, favorite exhibitors and speakers, use the Locate feature to get directions on the Expo floor and make key business contacts via the Networking feature. Use networking code: MJBIZCON2019

• Upload your photo to your registration dashboard ahead of time. Not only will you like your photo better since you can choose it, you’ll also save time at the conference since you’ll be able to pickup your badge at Express Registration.

• Check out the registration hours and locations and pickup your badge early to skip the lines . If you plan on taking the monorail to the Convention Center, discounted tickets are available for advanced purchases on our show information page.

• Make sure you have your valid driver’s license or other photo ID and confirmation email with barcode before arriving at registration. You must have these in order to pickup your badge. Also remember that badges must be worn at all times while in the Las Vegas Convention Center.

• We are committed to ensuring a safe experience for all of our attendees. As part of this effort, we will be implementing a new bag screening – for security purposes only – before entrance to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Rolling bags are not permitted in the conference . As always, we will also be providing a Bag Check for rolling bags, if you do not want to carry your bag around the conference, or if you do not wish to have it screened by security. Please take a minute to review the full Bag Policy before arriving at the convention center and plan accordingly.

Remember to follow along with MJBizDaily across our social media accounts during the conference to get important reminders and updates, and to share your MJBizCon experience with #MJBizCon:

• Twitter: @MJBizDaily
  • Instagram: @MJBizDaily
  • Facebook: @MMJBusinessDaily

We’re excited to see you in Las Vegas in just a few days!

Sincerely,

MJBizCon Event Team

2 Likes