Welcome to the Jungle Organic grow!

I have a 5x5 tent with DIY lighting. roots organics original In there I have 2 clones , one chemdawg and one skywalker from previous grow. The chemdawg girl struggled alot, even revegged after some mixup in the very beginning, but now is doing good. Skywalker clone did good but now something causing leaf disorder and trying to fix it.
Also a black widow from seed, another chemdawg from seed and a mac daddy from seed. @missiles @macgyver_stoner @hoppiefrog @pomeroymc @myfriendis410 @Ladithief @imSICKkid @tdubwilly @organicgrower4m and tag anyone else here that you know. I have some pics of the progress.

11 Likes

I saved a clone from sw and cd. from previous grow, they struggled a bit

cd still in dome and sw in pot to left.
oh poor cd isn’t going to make it

Maybe she will pull thru

9 Likes

They are pretty resilient so she just might :wink:

4 Likes

LOL ! that is one crazy plant, bringing up to speed. She grew crazy circle leaves.

3 Likes

poor cd got left out on transplant day !

5 Likes

yay she finally gets her big home

9 Likes

Wow they all look great! Nicely done :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome - love the color of your plants. I’m tracking - looking forward to watching them grow.

6 Likes

Thx Bog, they are further along, just trying to catch up with pictures. I have to leave for a while but will post some more when I come back.

5 Likes

You got quite a few tops in the one in the front left :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, that one is the skywalker clone, I have rearranged them since that pic. Now she is back row center.

3 Likes

so now we got them in place, back left is CD seed, center SW clone, back right CD clone ( poor thing is way behind ) front left is BW and Mac Daddy girl is front right.

5 Likes

I grew a bunch of Mazar pphenos for a while love the hash!!!

3 Likes

cd clone is catching up !

6 Likes

And that brings us to now, one week since flip. I have started flower nutes and trying hard to keep them healthy.

mac daddy

11 Likes

The look healthy to me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They all look awesome! I’m digging that Mac Daddy :wink:

4 Likes

Looking good: nice setup.

4 Likes

Wow. You got this. There’re some beautiful looking Ladies right there. Have you ever thought about mentoring? I would love to grow beauties like Dat. Nice Job Farmer

3 Likes

Well I am always experimenting and learning new things, next grow is super soil, just water only, I have my mix been curing in a tub on my porch for about 30 days now, waiting on seeds, and going to get another one going. Oh and I am short a light also ! thankyou

7 Likes