Welcome to the Jungle Organic grow!

looking great!

5 Likes

So I noticed about a week ago my sw clone shade leaves where starting to get those grey spots, I made up some water with calmag and extra magnesium sulfate to see if that will help and I think it did, also pH was very low, like 5.7 on runoff so I did a mini flush out to raise the pH, last watering I raised it some, today was feed day, so yesterday I bubbled up some nutes.
2 tsp guano
2 tsp of roots grow
2 tsp of roots bloom
1 tsp of surge
4 tsp of trinity
4 tsp of ancient amber
1 tbp of calmag
580 ppm in
1160 out
6.4 pH in
6.0 pH out
I only measured sw clone because leaves where showing something.
Maybe, hopefully it is corrected, I see no spots on the new growth.
Here are some pics
Chemdawg seed

black widow

skywalker clone

And back right corner the Chemdawg clone that almost died, she is tough.

And we have the beast Mac Daddy girl.

group photo

Looking at the pictures she may need more nitrogen than the others,
she is the oldest
I am concerned about the drooping
Going to let them dry out this go around. Maybe 4 days with no water.

7 Likes

I can diffidently see the difference between her and the others. When Iv got one taking a bad spill, I place them in total darkness for about 36-40 hours after treatment of course. They mend well in downtime. The others are Gorgeous. Nice work Farmer.

2 Likes

Organic jungle update ! Wow has mac daddy changed @missiles @myfriendis410 @hoppiefrog @organicgrower4m @Bogleg And anyone else reading along.
I am struggling with the sw clone, looks like new growth shows no spots on leaves, all other plants have no spots. This goes to saying that trying to grow several different strains in a small grow is difficult. I spent several hours today putting up a net and pruning several leaves that needed to go.
I hope this mac daddy girl keeps up the good work, Major changes from a few days ago.

7 Likes

mac daddy growing hyper thick branches and doing some stretching which I encouraged.

6 Likes

This plant is screaming with greatness.

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

I think I figured out why the leaves are drooping on them girls, My temps when lights are off are dropping down to 62 F at the root zone. I adjusted the room window ac unit to a higher temp, lights on temp is around 72 F and I can go alittle higher there to get the root zone up to 70 F at lights off, tinkering around with that.

5 Likes

Nice catch!

4 Likes

Look at all those beautiful bud sites on them :grin: your tent is going to be exploding any minute now :wink:

3 Likes

They look like happy campers. You could bring the temps up to upper 70’s which would be perfect for your plants and would reduce electrical demand.

4 Likes

The girls look beautiful! Are you going to use a second scrog when they stretch? Or do you stick with the one?

4 Likes

I start with one lower when they are in veg, Really I had these black elastic ones sitting around and used one here when they were in veg, I like tying the branches down to the pots in beginning, then put up 1st tent just as a tool to hold branches down more, then around 2nd week of switching I like to put up another net and it will depend if need a third maybe to help support any buds that get too big for branches to hold.

5 Likes

Oh boy, yes they have been too cold ! it is not 68 at roots anymore and the canopy went from like 74 to 78 and the plants look better as far as drooping. and mac daddy is bending upward again.

4 Likes

Sure hope so !

3 Likes

So for about a week or so I was noticing the leaves of all plants drooping and this is a good example of how you can be thinking something and be totally off base. I was thinking my watering and feeding was too much or not enough and then I watched a you tube video of a guy with a very large grow, like 300 plants and saying he don’t let his root zone go below 70 F, so I started looking into that maybe that is it, and low and behold that was it. I was going down to 62 F every night, and they were hurting so bad they could not recover in the course of the day. Now the leaves are perking up on the plants, took some pics this morning and they are happy ! @missiles @myfriendis410 @macgyver_stoner and tag along everyone else in this great community, @organicgrower4m @hoppiefrog @pomeroymc I wanted to throw that out there for anyone with droopy leaves and watering issueis not it, check your root zone temp.
mac daddy was handling it but still… before

still drooping yesterday

24 hours later after temp adjustment-

5 Likes

I dropped the window unit 2 degrees to get the canopy down to 79 F. But at least I know what was causing those droopy leaves now. Happy Growin everyone !

2 Likes

Nice catch @zparkie2 :grin: they all look better this morning. Mac Daddy is thanking you :wink:

3 Likes

She is awesome. growing like a monster, didn’t have to super crop, the stems are so big and flexible, just bend her over under net and no broken branches. I hope in the next couple weeks all the bud sites explode upward !

5 Likes