Welcome to the Jungle Organic grow!

Good to know I have had that problem on concrete floors before and never did understand why :wink: makes perfect sense

3 Likes

Jungle update: @missiles @macgyver_stoner @hoppiefrog @myfriendis410 AND ALL in the fine growing community.
Well I climbed my temps with lights off to above 70 and the plants are looking more lively, before for a couple weeks the leaves were drooping real bad and plants looked weak.
I have cut a bunch of handfuls of sucker leaves off to clear path for bud sites.
I watered just a tiny bit, about a half gallon each yesterday getting them ready for a big shot of food today, been bubbling all night.
I use :

Plus roots bloom now
AND :
This will be my LAST grow… with liquid nutes !
I made super soil a month ago !!!:grinning::grinning:

Roots Organics base soil.

4 Likes

7 Likes

just finished week 2 of flower
I was looking at pics and seen my red light on plug strip glowing in the tent, (doing this sh*t high is risky ) LOL ! I put duct tape over it, wow I was wondering why bud development was going so slow, last grow went faster.
Don’t know if that had anything to do with it but it sure wasn’t good to have that red light beaming out of the plug strip.

3 Likes

Everyone looks great :grin: look at all the bud sites!

Congratulations on getting your soil built up! You’ll love it :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @missiles Crazy how they change.

3 Likes

I know I think it is magnificent watching them grow and what they blossom into! And you’re very welcome :wink:

3 Likes

They definitely aren’t drooping anymore

3 Likes

Happy Independence Day to Everyone !

6 Likes

tenor%20(14)

3 Likes

My next grow is super soil, but instead of growing all 3 with it, I have decided to only grow one with the super soil because if my mix is wrong at least I don’t kill all 3. This is a trial run with one plant to see if my mix I made is good.
I want to try AN on one of the plants and the other roots organics nutes to compare if maybe I need to change to AN. So big experiment coming down the road. @macgyver_stoner @missiles @roryadvanced
Is there any samples I can get to see if changing over to AN is worth it, guy at world of organics says roots is better, even though he sells both. I have grown twice with roots and it seems they don’t swell up real big untill the end, I look at them and seems should be bigger going on week 4, but maybe that is just me and if they are bigger on AN then I will switch over.
Seems roots has more organic matter with plants.
Oh yeah when mentioning Registered Organic Import Materials certification he laughs and says roots was way ahead of the game and was certified before AN , but if I can get bigger and better buds then it would be worth the try.

2 Likes

I just sent you a PM :grin:

3 Likes

Gorgeous Garden Farmer. N nice Soil mixture.

4 Likes

Apologies. I have been out of town. Getting back tomorrow. IT’S 101 IN ST. GEORGE UTAH!!

About to find out what Mormon Mexican food is like haha.

4 Likes

Enjoy yourself !:avocado:

5 Likes

Picture update ! finishing up week 3 and hoping to get some big buds out of this some how :woozy_face::shushing_face::open_mouth:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Everyone looks great! Is that still my girl in the front right? :wink:

3 Likes

Yes she got shocked from light too close but growing buds pretty good, so are the buds on the others, I got some lock out going on but working on that.8d00569213858a76d32fed7d2eab692e9778bbe2

2 Likes

Kinda looks like you could use a treatment of iron, zinc, magnesium. I see reddish purple on your veins and stalk. If they are different genetics and all have that effect that’s what I would do all three they have similar functionality and all three can cause reddening especially when combined.zinc is often missing from the mix.spray and go works well but don’t spray dark green girls they won’t like it .only spray leaves in flower and not at all for last 45 days.

3 Likes