Welcome to the Jungle Organic grow!

Looking very nice Farmer. I would like to point out your SCROG to a new member looking for way to control his/hers canopy. So with out further due meet @xgx13xgx looking for support on first grow.
Hootie

5 Likes

@organicgrower4m
Not really a true blue scrog, but since tent is only so tall I try to LST with pipe cleaners and clips on fabric pot, I had some of those elastic nets I used as a tool to keep canopy down, then I used that other net to hold buds up, but as usual some tops get higher than others, but also using net as a tool helps obtain as many tops as you can. Thx.

4 Likes

Keep going Farmer. I believe in “ what ever works for you n plant “. I’ll tag you into the Question.

4 Likes

current problem 2 weeks into bloom and only 2 feet from light should I add another trellis to make them stop growing up

7 Likes

Your plants look very nice ! 2 weeks since you flipped you have another week to go of stretch, and I don’t think you have anything to worry about. You will probably get another 6 inches tall then the big swell will begin, Maybe the only reason to put a second net up is to hold the big colas from falling over. 18 inches with those blurples during last few weeks of flower will be good. you are 24 now so you should be good, and happy harvesting when that time comes ! @xgx13xgx

6 Likes

No lol I have 2 trellis in there one at 3 feet the other about 4 and they snaked about 2 feet over and up they are total about 6 feet now

4 Likes

So forgiving these girls are, I am sure they think I am trying to kill them.:grin: But finishing up week 6 of 12/12. I think the dose of roots terp tea did wonders and I really like that stuff, going to remember if I have issues with my other run of super soil. probably another 3 weeks here in tent number 3, the flower tent.

Lights really penetrating the canopy

next day

Co2 bag is right under this bw

been battling pH problem being too high, I think I have unlocked lots of nutrients now that I have pH down to 6.3

6 Likes

Sure have plenty of glitter on them nugs

1 Like

Thank you hoppie, hope they keep it up for me till finish, Probably going to take some pics tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This jungle grow is going to end everyone. checked my buds and cut some lower popcorn buds, and examined them, I have some amber and I don’t want to end up with couch lock, I have lots of that still. I think I am at the right time, but caught a little off guard, no food for about a week now, 5 days ago did some molasses and the frost exploded. Might harvest in the morning.

5 Likes

I used one of those co2 bags before, but I had it above my plants so it kind of rained down onto them.

2 Likes

Yes, even the display has a pic of the bag above the plants, but I read somewhere, can’t remember where but explained that it is better on the floor below the plants and let your exhaust which should be at top suck the co2 thru the plants so they can pick some up. I think next grow I will not use them and see if there is any difference. thx Cheryl hope all is well. Oh crap typed this out yesterday and never sent haha. oh well going to post some pics !

2 Likes

After a not so per fect grow for my last grow before moving on to super soil these girls are going to give me a great harvest I think so, Many times I thought this isn’t going to turn out good, but after leaving them for an extra time (meaning not harvesting too early) some molasses, ice two times here at end, and 48 hrs or dark will be in morning when harvest is happening it gave them an extra swell. I have tried some out and it is preemo.

I will take this over any bud rot any day ! thx everyone.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Looking like a good place to be … Great looking nugs my friend;)

2 Likes

jpeg

Nice harvest!

2 Likes

Congrats! They look great!

3 Likes

Thx Cheryl !

2 Likes

896041ar1erjozl6

2 Likes

All wrapped up and in the jars, 14 ozs dry in this run.
Smoke is really smooth and potent !

9 Likes