Well iv been. Hit again

Well the doushe bags are out got another scumbags on camera taking one of the sours out of my yard so takn the last one a lil early to have it I live in the ghetto I’m the nicest person and people think they can jus take from me w no reaction I caught the fist guy and humiliated him in front of his whole block but I have know idea who this guy was clearly didn’t understand being a human or knowing how to grow Canabis

8 Likes

there are cheap cameras that sound alarms and text you in seconds…maybe its that time bro… people like that make this world a shitty place. what goes around. comes around… he’ll get his… dont let it get to you! :v:t2:

3 Likes

I have a serious dislike for thieves, I have a wireless Lorex camera system that will notify you with a text message when it detects motion!

4 Likes

theirs a special place in hell for petty bum thieves! fuck him… karma is a bitch! :joy:

5 Likes

That’s so messed up shmody sorry to hear that bro . Anyway you can move your grow indoors?

1 Like

And that’s what turns good guys into evil people after a while enough is enough :speaking_head:

3 Likes

I do both my friend year round and a multitude of things basically the out door stuff is for the birds

I agree my unfortunately in this life I do live by my sword and my word and I came from violence and broke projects and try not to react to such a minimal cost to me the worst part is I would teach this person to grow jus to stay outa my shit

3 Likes

I use a shitty blink system but it’s truly jus for my safety proof kuz of where I live is the lower class part of town and there’s a lota white trash out here

1 Like

Get a few hemp seeds for next year!

3 Likes

Spray one down with colloidal silver. Their fault for smoking something u were growing outside because of the spray and pollen.

1 Like

I actually jus got some silver in the mail but I was doing some environmental stress rn to so I’m trying fem my own stuff next year

1 Like

We bred my glue .4 kuz it came out super good so I have a good stock of those for when I want to grow it again

2 Likes

Wow again fuck. God damn it. Sorry to hear brother. Man this world is fucked up.

1 Like

This happened to an Amish family in a few weeks ago. Thieves loaded up a UHaul 3 times full of stolen whole hemp plants in 1 night.
@bullfrog420 on the forum here was driving by in his car and chased the thieves down and cops caught the thieves and @bullfrog420 is a hero for helping the Amish hemp farm.
I have a new tent, sleeping bag, and make myself available in flower to be a watch dawg.
Kyle M

4 Likes

Hey as long as everything igot going rn i jus started Everything u shared w me so I’m excited to see everything and make some seeds for my self

1 Like

Nice sorry you got hit again.

Lol thats cool. Yeah jeremy is my friend also. Hes a stand up guy.

2 Likes

Hahahaha Thats Meeeeeeee hahahahaha

4 Likes

You mean that guy @bullfrog420. I don’t know any Marines that are stand up guys. Haha just joking, He has been a lot of help so far in my journey looking forward to pick his brain some more.

2 Likes