Well iv been. Hit again

He a good man. Makes all the pain extracted gummies and such

3 Likes

Guys I’m having good luck so far started like 24 new strains and about half of them already came thru the moss so I can wait to see this blueberry Afghan , and the galactic God hash passion I have a feeling it’s going to be outa this world

3 Likes

I’m thinking about starting a security company for farms. Like sleep on site.

3 Likes

@Slym3r I’m for hire. But sleep on site would not be effective some people can sleep through anything.

4 Likes

Not I. I wake to the air movement when someone walks in the room. Lol. Aint gonna catch me slippin.

2 Likes

24…hahahaha dam…what ever you do,don’t mis-mark those things, thats too many to figure out. Lol

1 Like

Not 24 new strains there’s like 7 new strains

2 Likes

My bad ur right tho to that’s would cause mass confusion

4 Likes

That would be pure insanity lol

3 Likes

I wish I had the money to pay a security team I’d like to get my dog but don’t ha e all the cash atm

2 Likes

I think I am going to work a biz plan up for a security company. You think this would be an interest in this industry? What would be a decent charge for such a service?

2 Likes

@Slym3r It would all depend on the type of products being produced and what state. In a state where cbd is the end product and the avg armed security guard makes 15-20, I would say 18-23. I was making 24 at a hospital and 32 at a nuclear power plant but then again I’m not your avg armed security guard. And I live in an avg state of wealth.

2 Likes

Thats very helpful. Thank you very much la…

i feel your pain!

1 Like

What dog you saving up for?

Well for where I live rn I want a english bull terrier but when I get a pce of land I want a italian mastiff

1 Like

Is that bull terrior the little
Minature looking pits?

1 Like

No those are pocket pits

2 Likes

I’d really like to get a Tibetan mastiff just beautiful animals

3 Likes

It’s the target dog so yeah a mid sized dog I don’t want a mini I like big dogs but I only have a small 3 bedroom condo style house on a main road so no where for me to let him roam or her idc

2 Likes