What are you watching?

After the day and the house calms down, I like to enjoy some herb and see if I can find something interesting to entertain my thoughts with. This usually involves searching through Youtube for interesting documentaries and videos. I enjoy history and archaeology documentaries the most. There is nothing more savage and beautiful than the human experience. I also like philosophy, psychology, and spirituality channels also.

When you guys soak up some media, what do you watch? Post it here, what platform its on, and your thoughts on the video. It will be interesting to see what interests you.

4 Likes

If you are a history or a strategy lover, the Kings and Generals Channel has documentary channels that cover thousands of years of war and human conquest. With a breakdown of each specific battle and the statistics for them. To sum things up, millions of people die to promote the power of few.

3 Likes

Joe Rogan has the biggest podcast of all time. He interviews a lot of interesting people, from a lot of different fields, and has long form discussions with them. Smokes weed on the show with as many guests as he can, also. Some people can be vulgar, he interviews a lot of comedians, so please view at your own risk. I enjoy when he has authors and historians on, they are more respectful and match my interest. Author Graham Handcock frequents his show.

6 Likes

If you are looking for a skilled grower to get tips from, Mr. Canuck’s Grow is a great channel on Youtube to visit. He also has a lot of good harvest videos. He grows autoflowers and photoperiod plants at home with great harvests. If you have trouble making clones, watch this video, it helped me alot.

6 Likes

If you are into meditation, the channel Meditative Mind on Youtube is a great resource for positive vibes to help you drown out the outside world and focus on your meditiation. They produce high quality audio that stimulates your mind and body using different hz frequencies. Its also great for ambiance music to study with. Headphones recommended.

4 Likes

I like watching the growing exposed series on YouTube. Lots of great growers and info

6 Likes

Growing Exposed

6 Likes

Thanks, I will be checking it out!

3 Likes

Of course we all watch canna cribs :wink: on YouTube

6 Likes

Growers Network

6 Likes

Tks I can’t upload videos on my phone for some reason haha.you and @missiles have my techno dummy back haha;)

3 Likes

Strain Hunters had some great adventures before Franco passed away. The founders of Greenhouse Seed Company went around the world hunting for strains.

7 Likes

I also watch a lot of Hubble telescope and space station channels on YouTube

4 Likes

Here is a channel I found for them. Hubble Space Telescope

2 Likes

This guy is pretty entertaining if you get bored. His name is Mathew Santoro, he knows tons of random facts. He must do a lot of research lol. Does about 50 at a time.

2 Likes

This is the 48 Laws of Power.

2 Likes

The Smokebox, hosted by BReal, is great show also.

4 Likes

These are older videos, but Barry Cooper is a great guy that has helped a lot of marijuana growers stay safe that live in prohibition states. He is an ex narcotics officer.

5 Likes

Lol yes I def got your back @hoppiefrog :grin:

4 Likes

Likewise my friends;)

2 Likes