What are you watching?

I watch a ton of cartoons on hulu family guy American dad south park futurama Rick and Morty fuggetaboutit I also listen to creepypasta and true horror stories every night to fall asleep haha

3 Likes

I watch all of those as well (daily haha).itā€™s amazing how alike we all are for real wow!!

3 Likes

No doubt man my wife and I were talking about it last night talk more with my friends on growers network than friends I live close to hahaha thank you to growers network for putting me in contact with some of the smartest most helpful growers Iā€™ve ever met and bringing a few amazing friends into my green skunky life haha

4 Likes

For sure I donā€™t feel alone anymoreā€¦ Kind ppl always get taken advantage of and it makes our circles smaller and more skeptical. Great to be w like minded people you can count on to be there;) yaaay tks gn

5 Likes

Absolutely bro I know Iā€™ve said it before you guys are my 420 family

6 Likes

When I need a good laugh I listen to anything by Dara Oā€™brian. Heā€™s an Irish comedian. His standup routines on youtube are hilarious.

3 Likes

@davesnothere @Michigeist if you like Growing Exposed, you will love Canna Cribs.

6 Likes

Getting Doug with high with Doug Benson is awesomeā€¦ and High Courtā€¦lolā€¦ @Packee and I seeing Cheech and Chong on the 28th and staying the night to partyā€¦lolā€¦

6 Likes

I really like to watch live PD. Awesome show! The best cops re-make ever.

4 Likes

I couldnā€™t find a channel for him, but there is a lot of stand up routine by him hosted by people.

1 Like

Some one sent this to me I about died laughing.

3 Likes

I forgot all about Getting Doug with High! Thank you for reminding me. Its great to see he is still building his channel and has almost half a million subs now.

2 Likes

Ladithief shared a great video I thought we should put here.

3 Likes

Preacher and walking deadā€¦

1 Like

Well, if you like history. Then you will like the TV show ā€œShonfallā€

2 Likes

I canā€™t seem to find it. What do you watch it on?

I watched walking dead for a while, I am probably 4 seasons behind now. Keep telling myself I will get back into it lol. The comics are amazing work, the show seems to veer off from the story line of the comic a lot. Both are great.

1 Like
2 Likes

There a great new documentary on tut out itā€™s pretty neat :wink: I think itā€™s national geographic Channel

1 Like

Srry tutinkamin? Not sure thatā€™s spelt right haha

1 Like