What are you watching?

The boys on amazon

1 Like

Closest thing I could find on Toutube with Nat Geo, was this it?

1 Like

I think that’s it :wink:

1 Like

Just watched a great short documentary series, “the mind explained” it’s on net Flix. Loved the psychedelics episode I concur

1 Like

I have schizophrenic family so I watch a lot on psychology.

2 Likes

Ooo I have to catch that! I love those types of documentaries!

1 Like

Here is a great documentary on moonshine production by the legend himself, Popcorn Sutton. Definitely worth a watch. He committed suicide to avoid a life sentence for doing what he loved and was meant to do (not in the movie).

1 Like

Gotta admire a man that follows his passion to the end… Respect.my friend :wink:

1 Like

Damn this was hard to watch… a man knowing he’s dying and wanting to show the world his art and that it ain’t easy shining… reminds me of a few weeks before my forum brother, Otto from another forum passed (RIP brother) and I stayed up all night doing 4 back to back closed loop column runs and he knew he was down to only a couple of months left if that…thank you @Michigeist… I love artists of their trade… If I ever take my hash to levels even 1/10 that shine level I will be happy… but 9/10 is where I would love…lol…

2 Likes

This guys is amazing i watched this. Thick accent but a fantastic watch and learn!

1 Like

Business outlaws !!!

1 Like

Lately binge watching Simpsons and Gilligan Island episodes after everyone has gone to bed.
Both seem very funny after a bit of herb.

Rarely manage to get to bed before 3am, casualty of the working years doing shift work.

1 Like

Rick and Morty , Vikings , american horror story , pretty much any FX series. They do great shows. SOA was one. Not a big fan of Mayans. But a still a good show. They are about to release Scrooge it looks very good. I really love period pieces.

1 Like

Snow fall on FX I am into…