What are your favorite tools or equipment?

:+1: yes not only did you provide information but resources to learn cool shit. @Bogleg

4 Likes

@macgyver_stoner this place is like Eldorado Of Marijuana knowledge. Thank you for pointing me in direction.

5 Likes

HELL!!! Ya I will need to look into that as well your like a wizard!

5 Likes

I just discovered ‘critical mass’. high cbd , low thc strain. I’ve seen the same strain advertised online with no cbd. So much we get to learn.

4 Likes

@turnernathaniel I will start hunting that strain down cause it is nice to feel not overly medicated when I have shit to do. Some of those high THC strains will leave you “stuck”if you grow what is your preferred medium or method of growing.

3 Likes

You know me, gotta have at least the basics:

~MacG

6 Likes

Imma newbie. I’m moving to a farm in Bend Oregon next week. Been waiting.

2 Likes

Bend is a great place at least the parts I have been. Best of fortune on your operation up there. Do you ever make your own concentrates and /or edibles.

3 Likes

Right on man that is one classy kit. Who needs guns when you have rubber bands, chewing gum and creativity. How long been macgyvering the Stoner scene.

1 Like

A long time, real long, lol.

5 Likes

I make infused butter and olive oil. This last one was 2 ounces of mixed weed materials, olive oil, black sunflower seeds and yes, black pepper. These are added throughout the process.

4 Likes

There’s alot of strains like this. I like how were returning to our roots, a more balanced plant, I love flowers bro.

4 Likes

I built my light with @dbrn32 parts list and help…

7 Likes

Very nice home built quantum board!

Don’t forget to check out the DIY section:

~MacG

4 Likes

That is some kick ass DIY/Vulcan science project.

4 Likes

That is a really cool section excellent craftsmanship.

3 Likes

Not one bit of solder… lot’s of WEGOs though…lol…

5 Likes

That’s not what was hanging when I was there, was it?

@macgyver_stoner, one of my favorite tools is my 2 gallon tank sprayer, I got from Lowe’s locally. I like the one below, but 4 gallons on my back might get heavy.

4 Likes

no I build that back in November with @dbrn32’s help… the pictures posted of us doing shots with @mattybear was on the successful conclusion of this build…

7 Likes

The sun came up… the big one is 3000k so veg/flower and the small one is 6500k and just veg…

9 Likes