What else do you grow in your garden?

That’s what I used to do all the time, now it’s grow everything I can freeze, lasts almost a year. Bought a freezer for my own Venison, fish, and veggies, great satisfaction.

7 Likes

Ive been growing this bonsai tree and this fiddle leaf fig inside.

Edit: i feed these guys dakine420 nutrients by the way!

12 Likes

I just got this strange aloe vera plant for $3

13 Likes

LOL, Looks like it has Chicken Pox !

7 Likes

Lol monkey pox.

8 Likes

Chicken Dix…

Final Guess.

10 Likes

Lol hahahaa.

8 Likes

Well here you have it, had a good laugh at this, my silly attempt at growing capsicums. I think the powers that be are telling me something. But good news is veggie garden is coming along strong, and so are some lovely ladies.

10 Likes

Upside is, it could still be Fire and you could still put it on your pizza.

8 Likes

Carolina Reaper flowering.

10 Likes

Sunflowers are getting ready

13 Likes

The Carolina Reapers are coming along.

9 Likes

I watched a reel on IG where these people showed you that you could eat the sunflowers. I always thought of the seeds as the eddible part. But they took the flower and rubbed all the pedals off and grilled them flower face down. Cut into 1/4’s and eat the parts where the seeds would have grown. Looked kinda like eating corn off the cob? But at that moment i really wanted to try some. :yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face:

8 Likes

Heres my $3 alovera plant ive been growing for a little bit now. It has some interesting flowers on it.

12 Likes

Chinese elm Bonsai I’ll get a newer pic of her she’s still young

9 Likes

Good topic. Love to know everything

6 Likes

I really have to learn Strawberries :strawberry:. My kids eat so many . And Blueberries :blueberries:

7 Likes

Blueberry bushes usually take two years to produce fruit. This year I plan on doing some cherry tomatoes in a grobucket.

7 Likes

I bought 4 earthboxes last year. Going to do my tomatoes in 2 and wasn’t sure about the other 2.
I heard i could get up to 40 L/b per box a year .

7 Likes

All i really want for Christmas , are books on Horticulture Composting . And everything organic. My wife laughs at me.

8 Likes