What else do you grow in your garden?

You could alway build a drone there cheaper that way. And fun to build.

I wrap my frames and parts in carbon fiber vinyl. Before i build it.

I like to hand build all my drones and hand pick my components for what im building my drone to do.

This is my largest drone with 12" props. I use this for high altitude and video because its more stable than my racing drone.

7 Likes

. I’m really impressed with how stable the footage is on your video. They’re pretty cool toys tho :+1:t4: I’ll post a video when I have a good one to show.

It was a very windy day. I was amazed with the clarity of the picture to. I could identify two guys from one of the pictures taken. The drone flyer told me someone was sitting outside my gate, should he investigate, I said of course. It was the local plumber making a call from the side of the road and I could identify him.

@PreyBird1 , we need you here. The drone owner has two “Maverick” broken drones that he wants to give me to repair. Not to sure the damage, but he says not serious. The done he was using is DJI mini 2. I cant wait until thermal becomes more affordable, farm security solved. I am sold on drones now.

6 Likes

I got parts and can help. When you get time DM me. I make complete drones. And i have spare frames and parts and sources for extra components.

6 Likes

Is there anything you dont do!!! Love it, and thank you.

7 Likes

i was wondering that too! how the hell do you fit all this in a day?

3 Likes

Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and community! @jazminchav

Heres some of this years ending harvest. Loads more potatoes to dig up.

6 Likes

I dont have much in my garden since a month ago my sister and I harvested several pots of tomatoes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Team Succulents here! !

5 Likes

Welcome to GN @jazminchav

What a nice harvest @PreyBird1, nothing better than homegrown.

We about to harvest our first cabbage crop, will post some updates soon.

5 Likes

Hmm,

Mint
Catnip
Rosemary
Basil

4 Likes

i hear yea i enjoyed working in the garden with my grand father. @ close to the end he would crawl down rows. that made me want too stay in the garden all day to get done what he wanted done .buy the way he made the best soup with vegetables from the garden

4 Likes

Nothing better than a veg soup made from the garden, home baked bread. I am sold.

5 Likes

LOL, I could live on split pea soup and fresh baked sourdough bread rite out of the oven!!

5 Likes

I love split pea soup too! Problem is it gives me the shits if I eat too much of it Uggg lol.

3 Likes

Looks like those to largest ones are Cherokee Purples ?

2 Likes

Dont know If if should admit to this… I have 28 varieties of Garlic, just breaking soil in MW, been collecting bulbs for a while.

4 Likes

So my wifes best friends husband Bob died of the covid varient last month. Someone gave him this fig plant at the hospital and after he passed away. His wife then gave this plant to my wife?. Well I took it away from her because it was dying. I named it “Bob” lol and damn it when i take a plant i get attached to it. I have it under a very expensive light and it’s enjoying the sun lol. And some delicious nutrients. Ive grow a ton of different plants and vegetables using my mix of cannabis nutrients. So here’s Bob…ive neen doing a daily or every other day picture of hows hes doing.

Doing good Bob.

And before my accident i had this little $1 fern my wife had damn near killed. I grew “Fernie” into a huge basketball sized bush. Then my wife forgot about it while i was in the hospital and it died. Damn i miss old fernie.

9 Likes

Damn 28 garlic varieties! Wow. I had grow a couple. I grew a hybrid from Washington state university called the nootka rose. I grew it 2x once in the short seasno and one in the 280 day cycle

2 Likes

Did Bob And Fernie live happily ever after…or the Grind Grind Grind of the insinkerator get em.

3 Likes