What is happening to the leaf ? Pls help

Thx! But is it excess or deficiency ? I dont want to make it worse. What is the better thing to do, give her less or normal dose of nutrients?:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

try to study that chart and try to keep a log book so you know where you made a mistake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, but the question is whether I should lower the nutrition or give her a normal dose … I cant tell for sure if its a deficiency or excess so if I give her more and its an excess than I can make it worse.

Anyway I gave her more water and she looks much better now, I guess it was due to less water and less nutrition :thinking:

4 Likes

Look. I have purple stems. and by experience, it tells me the plant is healthy and once you have that purple ish color , it mean its ready to defoliate and redirecting the energy upward. its better to defoliate the leaves in the bottom, not on top. if you have doubts, just water for a week without nutes and watch.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you! :laughing:

1 Like

To me, it looks like the beginning of a phosphorus deficiency

Do not mistake natural reddish-purple colored stems for a phosphorous deficiency !

A lot of red or purple stems are likely caused by the genetics of your plant, but, it is also a phosphorous deficiency if your strain is not a purple strain or you are growing in lower temps.

4 Likes