:joy:. Yes. She’s Just growing larger. :wink::+1:
Sorta like a snake shedding its skin.
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: ufff

3 Likes

That, my friend, is one of the first symptoms of overthinking it… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

oh yeah :joy: I feel like I am loosing my mind :joy: :joy: too emotionally attached to that plant :joy:

4 Likes

Hey so my plant has strange colour, dark green almost like oily dark calouring. Is it something with the nitrogen or is it normal? I am fertilizing it.
@kapouic

3 Likes

To my untrained eyes, she looks super healthy! Maybe others can chime in if the see something! :nerd_face:

1 Like

for sure ? There are some pale spots like burn :open_mouth: Dont want to question you or anything, just want to be sure :smile:

2 Likes

Question me all you want friend! That’s how I’ll keep learning… that’s why I asked for somebody else to chime in! :nerd_face:
@hoppiefrog, @oldguy, @devjyarn, @justgrowin and all the fantastic GN gang, what do you think?

3 Likes

Seems like a bug, or genetic. it happens. If its in the lower level of the plant, you can defoliate that one also. redirects enegy to the colas and if its a bug problem you get rid of it at the same time.

3 Likes

Looks like so.e heat stress and possibly a tiny bit of burning from dew or rain as the leaf was developing. Over all looks healthy tho just keep a eye on it .it possible u may have a tiny bit too much nitrogen going as well

4 Likes

Alright thank you :smile:

btw @kapouic what a great attitude, these days it seems to me that many people get offended very easily by criticism, thus better to be coutious. Often you get marked as an agressor simply just for expressing a different opinion or showing a doubt. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m my views you will never learn anything if you have a god almighty attitude about yourself and believe your ways are the only right way!
I learn from everybody and anybody… whether it’s about growing or about being a decent human being…
Ego gets in the way of too many learning opportunities imo.
And if you laugh or belittle me for asking a serious question, then who’s the idiot? :thinking:
I seriously never cared what people think of me and if they see only a clown, well good for them they’ll have fun at my expense, but I will still learn!

In the words of a cool dude (@docdre) Happy growing my friend and stay true to yourself, you’ll never have any regrets that way! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Yes exactly, the best way to learn is to be questioned so that you either realise your flaws and change your opinion or you strenghten it. Where there isnt a dubiety there just isnt a proper growth. Sadly, people are more and more reluctant to any counter argument.
Anyway, I have to say that you people here are admirable. Very helpful and open minded. Thank you for your willingness and help :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Wise words my friend :wink:

4 Likes

Hey guys I have a serious problem, something is happening to my plant :scream: It is almost on every leaf, especially on the new ones. What is it ? :disappointed_relieved:
IMG_2520
IMG_2523
IMG_2524
@kapouic @CoyoteCody @hoppiefrog @piper

1 Like

I have no experience troubleshooting leaves yet…
But if you feel like doing a bit of reading while somebody comes around to answer you, here something for you :

3 Likes

Ty for that, from what I have seen on that site and the pictures, it looks like more things at once but I can’t tell if its a deficiency or excess. The more I read about it the more I am confused. She was in the pre fertilized soil (for 3 weeks) than after that I have started giving her Plagron grow mix which should have everything she needs. For first few days I gave her less than was written there and then gave her a full dose. It is possible that I am watering her too much or too little I don’t really know. I always wait until the soil is completely dry and than water, about 100-200 ml I think. So about once a day, sometimes I don’t water for a whole day and wait until the soil is completely dry. But sometimes there is very sunny weather outside so It might evaporated and she didnt get what she needed? Honestly I am confused :disappointed_relieved:
And now I am afraid that whatever I decide to do It might be the wrong.

3 Likes

Tbh that is something I have never seen… @devjyarn have u any clue?

3 Likes

Maybe be potassium excess

2 Likes

plant-nutrient-deficiency-symptoms-chart-prettier-joe-s-fresh-guide-to-sick-plant-diagnosis-cannabis-of-plant-nutrient-deficiency-symptoms-chart

@jardinero I like this one for a quick reference. I can’t really tell from the photos, but hopefully this helps!

5 Likes