What is this little discoloration?

My plants look fantastic except for this! What is this ? Thanks guys

8 Likes

Can u get a closer clearer pic of the brown spots. Is it just leaves or is it brown bud matter also? If leaf and bud r brown it’s bud rot and that sux as it will spread fast. Have to cut out all the brown past into all green stuff that’s if it’s bud rot. Better pics will help tho. Hope it’s just dying leafs. Lol.

8 Likes

I’ll try to get some better pics it looks just like the leaves. I’m assuming I should just cut that shit out ASAP right ?

5 Likes

No need for closer pics, that’s botrytis aka. bud rot!!!

6 Likes

indeed :frowning: looking for that here right now

4 Likes

:arrow_down:

6 Likes

I just trimmed whatever I seen out of that little location

5 Likes

Yeah, but tiny dusty spores travel by wind or water and spread on the plant. Treatment with a fungicide is necessary if you want to get control of it. Otherwise new spots will keep popping up and eventually take over your entire plant.

6 Likes

I read the article you posted. So if I were to go into a local store is there a specific product I should buy ? What should I do ?

5 Likes
6 Likes

If u can find it in stores blue magic works awesome against mildews and. Olds but physan 20 is supposed to be super great stuff against killing all but the plant. Blue magis is my go to to fight wom here in Michigan.

1 Like

they say apply at 250 ppm saw 5 gallons @500 ppm for 99 free ship

5 Likes

@dequilo I have an ECO1 generator and make my own. I use a lot of it besides for my plants. I use it all over the house, plus it makes cleaning tents easier.

8 Likes

looking at one to have on hand :slight_smile: building a greenhouse with fans and heat

5 Likes

Hey nacho is there anything I can buy right at my local store that you recommend? Like fungicide?

5 Likes

If you have a hydro store or garden shop in your area, you could find it there or look for UC Roots or ask if they have hypochlorous acid, the UC Roots may not be as strong though. If you plan on growing outdoors here is some friendly advice. After every rain or dew use a leaf blower to get the moisture off your plants, get you an ECO1 Generator and some sea salt and make your own hypochlorous acid and a spray fogger. It will payoff in the future instead of losing your crop close to harvest.

10 Likes

Where did you get your generator @nacho151 ?

Marty

8 Likes

I got the ECO1 off of Amazon $149 @sssportsmfg

8 Likes

Thanks @nacho151 !! Silly question…but why sea salt as opposed to plain ol table salt?

Marty

8 Likes

@sssportsmfg table salt has iodine in it. To generate the HOCI you need to use sea salt or kosher salt that doesn’t have anything other than a clumping agent in it.

2 Likes