What kind of water do you use?

True day my brudda, Well I don’t have to worry about that my building has heat :heart:

2 Likes

I ment out door silly

2 Likes

Lol I know man

1 Like

Or are u talking about boiling but water

1 Like

No not sure what I’m talking about I just woke up lol

2 Likes

Kus that’s shit takes atleast 12 mins to and re asked forever Iv tryed so many

1 Like

The more and more we talk to more u make me lol

1 Like

I’m lost already, what are we talking about? Lol

2 Likes

We were talking about water purification and hard water anything over 200 is considered hard and had a certain about of ratio of particles in the water

2 Likes

Then sutin about heat

2 Likes

200 is ok, in Canada they’re recommended amounts are less stringent, I’ve read a lot about water and tannins etc…Can’t go by just ppm in water it’s just a guide. Some petroleum based products farmers use in fields register at 0 ppm but are very harmful… So theoretically,you could have 0ppm and water be crappy…

3 Likes

So what I was informed of is it actually is location , Location , location what minerals are in you ground are what help filter all natural water but there are deposits all over the world I actually am in the mineral club where I live and have been studying minerals for a 4 years have gone mining a few time for herkamer diamond . But based off ur deposits in hr ground and what animals track thru your springs like bevers , nutra rats , racoons , possom they call cary bacteria and she’d skin so depending where u are some waters are dangerous than others

2 Likes

Itts never jus ppm my friend

2 Likes

True, but soil, Sand filters sho dooo…

2 Likes

So depending on fracking , drilling , animals , and fungal bacteria , location all of them matter alot
And it’s really about color , smell , ppm , ph . Kuz ul know if there’s sulfur or any type of minerals u can usually see and smell them where I am atleast .

2 Likes

Yeah here too… Well peeps pour bleach down well to help clean that out of lines ( eggs smell in water)… Gonna have that done here next spring actually…I have osmosis water here but hate the taste has none lol My well water outside actually has good taste. I drink bottles water anyways but… Hard water screws up your lines and build up of nasties…
No drilling or fracking here only thing I’d worry about is farm field run off. Lots of corn and soy bean fields here… Chemicals u dig not good

2 Likes

I only know this kiz I have helpd fight the bever war and it’s fucking intense my brother has his state trapping license and man the first time we went out and got hired u guys woulda laughs so hard , imagine me on little cannoe I’m 6" 3 and 200 and my brothers jus a lil smaller , so we have to drive these huge pikes into the swamp a place a trap on them for the never to swim thru and snap broken neck . So u have to balance a boat so u and ur part we can drive the post into the swamp one drives while the other trust to stabilize the boat . Man it was halairious the first time

2 Likes

So I live next to a huge line deposit so all thea d is pretty fertile here jus bad ppl

2 Likes

Beavers lol Man I saw a dead one a few yrs ago down the road next to the one creek that thing was 3’ long big as hell. They get huge!
You know you see them swimming with head up out of the water I didn’t know they got that big but they do…

1 Like

I have a story u would cry so the guy who thought us trapping owns a huge apple tree farm and he literally had so many one year after trapping it literally sunk his boat to the bottom of the lake he told us when he gave us his gear that it’s still in there so be careful if u fill the boat even hlf way u have to go empty it we were like how I figure that out he lost like 4 gs worth of jus traps when the boat sunk

2 Likes