What’s the best nutrients line up

What’s good fellow growers just wondering wats a good line up to run

4 Likes

@bexaroggod. That would depend somewhat on your intended style of growing.
Hydro.
Inert media
Soil.
Organic or salt based nutes.
Some are designed specifically for use with coco too.
So really hard to say which one is truly best.
I’m using General Hydroponics in pro mix Flora nova gro and bloom 1 part mixes with additions as needed.
:wink::v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Advanced Nutrients are really effective and easy to use. Their PH perfect formula makes it really easy because you never need to PH your feedings. But it gets quite expensive real fast! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

@oldguy have you tried any of the bio bud or the seaweed and squid supplements plus that diamond black for yield from the GO line up?.. I absolutely love the root booster I use it with all my seedlings when they first start

3 Likes

@scotty17. I haven’t used any of the GO line yet. A buddy uses the diamond black in his outdoor girls and seems to have good success with it.
I have the diamond nectar for the humic and fulvic acids.
Also use the floralicious plu$$ :wink:. :+1::v:

2 Likes

They definitely do well all I’ve known for 4 runs… Excited to see what keygrow solutions does this run

3 Likes

Curious myself. I’m lurkin around your journal. :wink::grin::v:

2 Likes

Nice!! … I got called a troll the other day :joy:… I’ve noticed the base is good with GO but the additives give it the full potential

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Too funny. :+1:
I’ve got the full Monty with the other side of their line up and starting to get things dialed in.
I’m really psyched about growing indoor but I’ll always :thinking: maybe :wink: :grin: have an outdoor garden.
:+1::v:

2 Likes

It really is a great product that competes with the best brother… It’s quality stuff… I’m kinda nervous about switching and starting fresh but I know keygrow will kill it just need to dial it in and start fresh

2 Likes

I use Advanced Nutrients mainly because I succumbed to their marketing of what they offer. They did a great job selling to me lol. I’m not that experienced but like @kapouic said their pH perfect technology is what pulled me in as a beginner. I’m growing in coco in the AutopotXL, gravity fed bottom feed system. I use their entire lineup. Don’t pay too much attention to the amounts they list in their nutrient feeding schedule. I started only using the connoisseur coco grow A & B, voodoo juice, b-52, and sensizym all at 1/4 strength or less then built up and added the others from there.

That being said, A LOT of people use general hydroponics line. Beginners to seasoned pros they seem to be very loyal to that stuff. In the end though, it’s exactly what @oldguy said. You need to decide what you want to do with your setup. So many different combinations and all seem to do well for everyone.

I’ve been watching Mr. Canucks Grow channel on YouTube and he has me seriously looking into making a living soil for my auto flower tent I want to set up soon. This is why growing is so addicting. Always a method or product or strain to chase!!! Good luck!

7 Likes

If you are interested in living soil, you might want to watch @Ladithief’s journals. He does wonder in living soil.

5 Likes

Will do! Still trying to figure this forum out. I get nervous about asking hot topic questions lest they be repeat questions! Lol. I need a day…or 5… to just fall down the rabbit holes on here.

5 Likes

If you’re shy, or not sure, you can always PM me. If I can, I’ll help! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Don’t be shy… just be sure to ask a question once in one of your threads… I lose interest real quick when I see the same question asked 4 times on 4 threads by the same person… you can PM me also and that solves the problem I just mentioned…and I have to add @Packee as a living soil grower… I kind of mentored him but like every one I have they get more knowledgable than me at some point in their grows…lol…

8 Likes

Hey there check out this study

3 Likes

IMHO earth juice is best then bio canna

4 Likes

Hey @bexaroggod. I’m a big fan of Advanced Nutrients! It’s a little more expensive but they are a nutrient company that’s completely based around growing cannabis. Plus they have a full money back guarantee if you aren’t completely happy with their product. I’ve gotten a few free bottles…

3 Likes

I had really good results with the Veg+Bloom. Check out my review on the forum.

5 Likes

I was doing two 10x10 roms one coco in 5-7 gal fab pots other on trays rockwool

2 Likes