When to harvest?

8.5 - 9 weeks for the Runtz mon! Almost there,
You will need to let her die or try to at least!
The runtz have that shape, it’s normal. If you want more bang, harvest the top part at 8.5 and let the bottom ride out for another 5 -7 days and see how that looks!

5 Likes

Have you started flushing?

3 Likes

Harvest the top only and let the rest continue to mature. Curing is important to get ur perfect texture, not dry like hay or wet and moldy. Harvesting a day or 2 early is better than coming out in the morning to find the picture perfect bud you have had ur eye on rotting because u let it mature an extra day… Hope this helps. Bud size is also determined by how big it plant, or how long u vegged

3 Likes

Am a little bit confusing!. Could you explain to me what does “runtz” referred exactly on please. And excuse me about sliding a bit away from this thread.

2 Likes

Runtz is a strain of cannabis. @PreyBird1 grows a lot of them :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your elaboration on that.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the @kapouic. @Hemp_Nature
images
51jLILq-qcL
Runtz originally is a hard candy sold in the U.S. the strain is fruity like the candy so it was named runtz. And to my knowledge there is 6 variations. White,pink,red,runtz and 2 more i cant remember.

4 Likes

Hello everyone happy new year , plants look great

3 Likes

@rjjamesx welcome to the forum! And happy new year.

4 Likes

You should start a grow journal brotha

3 Likes

Best advice someone once gave me for harvesting “Once you think it’s ready, wait a week” lol

7 Likes

When its at its stinkiest :+1:

3 Likes

Same when i first started out that was a big piece of advice for me

2 Likes

That and always check tricomes they will yell you when!!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 weeks We will start flowering , Descriptions of mother of Barry make My mouth water,

4 Likes

What are your thoughts on darkness for 24 hours before harvest

3 Likes

3 Likes

Drying and curing weed, Properly is a must and I admits it is something I’m not very good at,

1 Like

Yes I think even up to three days is a good thing, letting the plant die is what you want!

1 Like