Which strain had the most purple of buds you have grown?

I’ll be growing GDP, but know it can vary it how purple it gets. Every time I have got purple strains they have killed my pain almost dead and helped with so much so I’ve a fascination from them.

Any recommendations?

2 Likes

Planet of the grapes. 35% thc . Bred for extraction.

6 Likes

My Gelato had a ton.

2 Likes

This was a og kush. I pushed temps way down to try to get some colors.

9 Likes

Very nice :+1:t2: Great job.

I have two Blueberry Auto’s that I am running in the mid 60’s at night/low 70’s during the day.

Trying to get professional pictures if all works out …

BTW… my luck is shitty. I have tried this before and can never force a cold weather color grow :confused:

1 Like

Thanks you sir,
I also am messing around with actually super slowly decreasing my lighting once I start some decent colas. The thought is as fall comes so does light intensity along with length of light and falling temperatures. Trying to recreate fall in my tents. Probably does not much but worth a try.

3 Likes

I have grown a lot of strains, some supposed to be Blue, some purple…I grow in pretty cool temps, 72 max daytime and down to around 65 at night depending on what the temp is outside and how cold my basement gets. I have never had any color from anything I grew. Have been very disappointed with that aspect. Have no idea why either.

3 Likes

That’s next up on my grow. Probably going to try a couple of other 30 plus in the same tent 2/2/2 and see which one is the strongest, and if any of them get any color to them.

2 Likes

Dm me if you need some.

3 Likes

Growing a Gelato OG Kush right now…maybe it will color up…nothing ever has for me yet. Maybe I will set my auto infinity fan down lower this grow and pull in some barely over 60 air all night.

3 Likes

Got a 10 pack of Planet, a 10 pack of O.K.C R1 and a ten pack of 10th Planet. Hopefully one of those will be some kick as smoke lol.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about the light intensity, but I’ve had a lot of success crashing the temperature down after lights out in flower. The theory is that the quick temp change keeps a bit of temperature in the weight of the flowers, and that temperature helps to pull the sugars built and stored in the roots during the daytime. The temperature difference supposedly makes the movement happen a bit quicker.

2 Likes

Yummy looking just yummy lol.

2 Likes

Ive got some blackberry kush thats meant to go a very dark purple for the most part so hoping for that!

3 Likes

@sssportsmfg. I do believe that there has to be a 10 to 15 degree drop from day temps for changes to happen. So if u run 75 bring it down to about 63 or so 62 and ull see color if the strain has it

3 Likes

From this past July.

7 Likes

Nice!!! What strain??

2 Likes

Thanks but I bought waaaay too many seeds not realising half of em were 3 packs! Dont buy your seeds after several blunts people!

3 Likes

Thanks! I can do that, I should be able to get it down into the high 50’s since it is winter, my basement is a walkout with no insulation on the walls, so gets in the 50’s at night when I turn down the heat at night to sleep. I don’t heat the basement.

1 Like

Purple trainwreck…

Im also growing killer Purps currently which I’m flipping next week I’m expecting some colors out of her especially since it’s winter and my temps have been down to 58° in the room. Hopefully it won’t get down that low too many more times.

10 Likes