Which strain had the most purple of buds you have grown?

@LoCoRocK that looks real good

3 Likes

That pt was last year not currently. Just FYI but ya I get lucky once in a while and the plants end up growing. LoL

3 Likes

Black cherry soda its almost black.

2 Likes

Hi @pm1090

Below is a beautifully purple malawi kush clone that went a deep purple, and so did the mantis on it. I loved this strain. The original seed can be bought from a private breeder in Oregon, growlikejoe.com. Grape ape, purple kush, GDP are just a couple other deep purple strains.

9 Likes

smoke-on-the-water-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh

I grew a Blood Orange x NYC Deseil outside this year that went totally pirple

3 Likes

Peyote kritical

That’s my hand and I’m 6" 3 210

7 Likes

Nice plant brother.

1 Like

Thank you my friend that’s was a whole ago and actually the some of the last of them got jacked off my property

1 Like

While ago my bad

1 Like

That’s some BS. But that’s the world today unfortunately.

2 Likes

I know I’m fighting the good fight and still guna put up a green house and jus wait for them next year il spend every dime I have if I have to to protect my family and property and keep speeding love

2 Likes

Spreding I hate auto correct

1 Like

You are always welcome to come my thread and hang. The more the merrier. Good meeting you.

1 Like

You to and thank you I am starting my own hordiculture buissness and have 4 store to advertise me i use to manage a company called Daffodils to Dust . And had to walk away for health reasons but I contacted all my old teachers and I got their blessings to continue so I have 4 stores redy to advertise me and my company I jus got my buissness cards so things are moving I got momentum so . I don’t jus practice canabis hordiculture it’s jus my specialty . Practice veggies , flower , herbs and cacti and trees . So if you guys would ever like to talk privately I will be anounceing my logo and tm as soon

3 Likes

I have 4and a hlf years of n the books and went to masonry , then engineering .

2 Likes

But decided to take my passion to the world because I always loved being a horticulture engineer

2 Likes

Congrats my man.

2 Likes

Thank you jus trying to keep chugging I will see you around and check out you stuff

2 Likes

Bag seed. I wish I knew though.

3 Likes