White runtz

Hi everyone I’m new here and just wanted some advice on white runtz Iv got 20 of them just gone in to flower yesterday and Iv got a king galeto a Girl Scout cookie a pink sherb and bud bling tings all in the same room what I’m unsure of is why Iv got half my runtz bushy and half are slim not many arms any help would be much appreciated

15 Likes

Good Day My Friend what are the lights you are using? :slight_smile:

looks like you will have a great grow

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

9 Likes

Hi I’m using 600w hps at the moment but will be changing to led for my next grow and thanks this is my first one in these containers if you see anything where I may be going wrong please let me no haha

9 Likes

Nice first time indo grower. Welcome @bigandy1208 , looks good. What type of airintake and outtake are you using? Just looking great, but you might be able to tweak things. Good use a combination of hps and LED?

10 Likes

Hi mate thanks for the welcome it’s not my first grow indoor I’m in the uk so as you will no it’s all indoor I’m using the back of a refrigerator van it’s an insulated box sealed whe the door is shut only the 8inch air intake and a 10inch outtake running 2 small dehumidifier and I run a diesel heater for when the lights are off all fans and heater is in another room separate so only the heat can get it it’s a dry heat so no humidity from it plants seem to love it first time trying it :joy: and I’ve never used this type of room or these strains I just went a little crazy one morning and started throwing things together I now have 4 of these rooms set up one is veg for the other 3 so when this comes down I’ll have 3 12/12 rooms and 1 veg room in the middle Iv not done anything on this scale before as I say I’ve not done many grows at all

10 Likes

Very nice set up thats how it starts out. A few plants here and then boom your a full blown grower! Lol i love growing its been one of my favorite things to do since 1998. Beside my other passion racing motorcycles. Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard!

10 Likes

Hi thanks mate and thanks as I say it’s all very new so if you see anything where I could be going wrong let me no please haha they are on flower now few days in so I’ll add co2 in a few more days And start the big bud give these girls a boost

10 Likes

Uploading: 7C5CA88C-87A6-472A-AAD3-57D32C7A2B15.jpeg…
Uploading: C06DD766-8705-4203-845B-D2CABE2B154C.jpeg…
Uploading: 48A064E3-D9BC-42A4-84FA-2F505CBC839C.jpeg…
Processing: 25E35026-EAAB-48FA-AA62-2AB48C57D8D5.jpeg…
Uploading: 76DDE260-3DA9-4E15-ABA4-F0B8EC86C177.jpeg…
A few pics of canopy it’s my first time using scrog any advice welcome

5 Likes

Upload them again bro.

8 Likes

I’ll do them 1 at a time it keeps nocking me off mate

9 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

That’s an auto lemon I threw in so that’s on week 2 of flower now incase you was thinking why has one got buds starting :joy:

6 Likes

11 Likes

My first ever clones started roots after 2 days looking nice and healthy

10 Likes

10 Likes

Had to set them free of the small scrog on the left it was taking to much room up they all looking happy enough now room filling up nicely just hope they all preform well

8 Likes

Auto lemon :lemon: I threw in flowering fast not a bad size either for an auto

8 Likes

Well that’s week1 of flower for everything but the auto lemon some of the runtz are absolutely massive and I would say half so 10 of them are still rather tall but not many arms intrested to see what they turn out like starting big bud and co2 try to fatten these ladies up in the morning king galeto is bulking up nicely the Girl Scout cookie is by far the best she is out of this world so glad I got some cuts off her the pink sherbet has always been a little deformed since germination but has grew fast since putting into flower a little tree looking but chunky another I’m excited to see pop flowers the Tropicana cherry :cherries: is pushing especially with the arms hoping to see some nice purple buds on that one and finally the bud bling tingz has turned out real nice multiple heads and arms and is pushing hard I will update as we move forward I’m looking forward to any input or advice anyone can off thanks :blush:

9 Likes

Can anyone tell me if there is a more interactive forum it’s very limited here not much convo or advice I want to be part of a forum where we can all chat about what we love to do and help each other

10 Likes