White runtz

Give it a chance. There’s a lot of good, knowledgeable people on this site. Everyone is friendly and helpful, a very family like atmosphere.

11 Likes

Hi mate thanks for the reply it seems very quiet here for a growing forum I was told to try this one off a friend he said it was quiet but it could just of been him lol it’s the same for me tho I’ll hang about a little longer see what happens thc farmer is more active I find they like to talk more there thanks tho I appreciate you getting back to me

10 Likes

PM me for other sites !! (don’t want to spam) This site is OK - I like it because of the CannaCribs episodes breeders of your White Runtz ?

8 Likes

Agree with @sdoyle, gotta give it a little time and hop in convos where you want…everyone here has been really friendly and no drama like other sites.

@PreyBird1 is a Runtz aficionado :raised_hands:

We also need more info! What breeder(s) are your genetics from? As far as input/advice it’s difficult to see the plants under HPS lighting, the brighter (assuming more 5000K spectrum) lighting you use in your clone pics gives a better idea of the plant’s coloration so we can see if there’s any issues. However, from the pics everything looks stellar so how much advice can we really give? At that point we risk offending you :man_shrugging:

As far as the Runtz, if from seed you got two main phenos as far as morphology goes…but again need more info about where the 20 White Runtz started from. I think @PreyBird1 also observed a bushy Runtz pheno in his work?

11 Likes

Hi mate I got the runtz from a friend who did them from seeds from anisia I have 2 that are real bushy a lot bigger than the rest but not in hight all are around the same hight the room with the cuts in is led so light better for pics I’m only running 600w hps in the flower room so it’s a little orange in colour on the photos the lights are off at the moment so I will try and get better in the morning all these strains are new to me as I say I have only done a few bedroom grows and now this one is using a refrigerator van back air tight other than the intake and out take they have been on flower a week so far Iv just added co2 and big bud I’m feeding canna a and b as feed with a pk13/14 due to go in for a week at week 7 for a week then finishing with overdrive for 2 weeks and a 10 day flush at the end new environment completely for me to work out using these van backs the keep heat and smell in perfect so brilliant for stealth the other strains I have in the ones I did from seed have exploded with arms and are real bushy loads of colas the auto lemon has grown to a good size for an auto that has been repotted to a 20l from a 10l budding very nice :ok_hand: so far if there is any pics anyone would like to get a better understanding of my set up and anywhere I have or am going off a little or alot I would appreciate the input and I will not take any offence to any advice or suggestions thanks

8 Likes

sometime it is indeed :slight_smile:

Icmag also, it is all about what you looking for

and that they do

that is about it :slight_smile:

there is a lot of good info here and good people to help a long the way, just takes time

if they liked your post they are reading them

your plant are looking good

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

11 Likes

@bigandy1208 it can be quiet sometimes. A lot of us work a lot. I work like 11hrs a day so i can only pop in and out when work permits it. I mean one phone call can be thousands of dollars lost in sales so i stay off the phone at work. But most of all the people here are expert’s at what they do. If not experts then very knowledgeable and seasoned growers here. We have a few real scientists and horticulturalists that are really awesome And a lot of the guys here have been growing for decades. Ive been growing for 25yrs. I even have my first grow documented with polaroid camera pictures and my first grow was sep 1998. I had and indoor grow and an outdoor grow. I had 40 plants. I had a strain we called wheelchair bud because once you smoked it youd need a wheelchair lol. And i had a 4’ graffix bong it was bright yellow and my friend tipped it over and broke the top off all jagged like. And we had another 4’ purple bong that had a broken bottom. So i took a hack saw and cut the yellow bongs top off so it was smooth and level. Then i cut the base off the purple bong. Then i used a piece of a mountain bike inner tube about 6" long and stretched it over the base of the yellow bong and the top of the purple bong. It made a huge 6’ bong that you could sit down and take a Rip. We would take buds and line them up for each persons turn. We would get so high off huge Rips. One breath to smoke the bowl and exhale and 1 breath to inhale the whole hit! Lol hahaha some good old memories of the skaters coming over and taking huge hits and some coughed so hard they puke.

Anyways welcome to the forum regardless. Were looking for more members so bring some friends please!

12 Likes

Hi thanks for the reply I understand we all work and have busy life’s I am going to join thc farmer :woman_farmer: I will still use this I just would like more active chat is all I like to learn and try new things out to see if I can improve it’s just something I love to do so the more input and chatting about all things is really what I’m after mate as I say I will continue to use this forum for now and hopefully things will get a little more active thanks agen mate

10 Likes

I had to add another scrog net at the back these girls are stretching the white runtz are absolutely massive growing like crazy

10 Likes

Thats why we hang around here. So we can learn things also. And your welcome to stop by as much as you like.

10 Likes

It can be a bit quite. On the other hand there’s a nice family-like vibe like @sdoyle mentioned, which I also like. And almost no drama indeed which is also nice. But I get your point and I’m on a few sites myself as well, although not very active atm. But don’t have a lot going atm, finishing up a 4x4 with hella jellies and when that’s done I need to pack up for a while.

Isn’t this a bit late to add your PK buddy? Probably want to add it just before the buds start to expand in volume, so around week 4-5?

10 Likes

I’m only on start of week 2 mate

7 Likes

Of flower so week starting 6

8 Likes

My apologies I didn’t make that very clear so when I say week 7 that includes veg

9 Likes

Got ya. I always count my flowering weeks from 0 again. Hence why it didn’t make sense to me :wink:

8 Likes

That’s standard, I do the same…sometimes I veg for 4 weeks sometimes 8-10…sometimes flip an old mother plant if I said 58weeks - you’d think I was nutz.

8 Likes

I try to keep mine on a 4-6 week veg I don’t have alot of hight and when they stretch Iv had problems so tend to keep veg a little shorter I don’t have any method I just go by looking at them I hand water them all so I go by feel on the pots for feed time :slightly_smiling_face:as I say I’m rather new to it all haha

8 Likes

A few pictures from the early days :slightly_smiling_face:where this little Forrest all began

10 Likes

Today :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

@bigandy1208 how big is the space you are working in? :slight_smile:

went back and reread your posting but did not see it

you my friend have plants like I do :wink: lots

thanks for the look and be safe

Dequilo

10 Likes