White runtz

Hi it’s about 3m by 2m the space but I am setting 3-4 of them up this is just my first run using these refrigerator van backs so I had to get it set up temp humidity etc and yes I get very carried a way I have plants everywhere I can put them that room started off with 35 plants in I had to get rid of some it’s down to 24 now and I should really take some more out of there but I’ll see how I go for space I do have a room next door I can put some in if I have to mate

10 Likes

You mentioned that you are a new grower. Awesome, I wish you success!

I hope you have a lot of fans in there moving the air around. I would also defoliate to allow for better air movement. You don’t want to mess around and get some kind of mold or mildew after getting so far, which can happen very quickly in crowded spaces. I would try to keep them off the sides of the room, another problem spot. Defoliating will also help with your RH if it’s getting too high.

10 Likes

Hi yes I have the in take and out take going 24/7 and also have 4 other fans in there back corner front corner and 2 under the canopy’s just to push air back up and to keep the co2 moving around to i am thinking of moving a couple more out thanks for your advice it was something I’d been thinking about I’ll move some around

10 Likes

Some new baby’s getting ready for when the runtz are down

13 Likes

Looks like you doing a perpetual grow? I did this for 4 yrs. Im doing some remodeling then im starting up again.

10 Likes

I’m trying to set it up so I have 2 flower rooms all the time and one big veg room I’m in the middle of doing the rooms so just made use of the space my fans are in to get things moving that’s the plan anyway I’m all in lmao :rofl:

9 Likes

12 Likes

An auto I threw in lemon :lemon: she’s stacking and seems rather big for an auto she’s about a meter high and real branchy Iv not had one like this before Iv only done a few and they was a lot smaller than her and this one has been repotted 3times since seed now in a 20l pot I may try some more in these depending what they yield is she gives

10 Likes

12 Likes

Ignore the sheet it fell down it’s only a temporary room

10 Likes

Looking healthy :muscle: @bigandy1208

9 Likes

The spot on the leaf is where I burnt it with nutrient spilt some on it working In these small spaces :joy:

9 Likes

11 Likes

Just had a little defoliation in there I think there looking ok now more light getting threw and air

8 Likes

Squeezed some more in Iv ran out of room for now but my other room will be online in the next few days hopefully :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

There are several good ones. Thcfarmer is good

9 Likes

icmag is busy :slight_smile: also there are some very good growers and grows

I read a lot of threads on Sativa growing inside over there, some very good Haze

threads with lots of knowledge over the winter I would love to do a Haze grow

inside properly

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

EDIT: @nickcandler1991 welcome by the way

8 Likes

Hi thanks I’m also on thc farmer I just like to learn and share my grows

6 Likes

I have 2 lemon haze in the veg room getting ready to flip in a few weeks that’s the bigger ones in the last pics the ones Iv started to train just had there second topping

7 Likes

I have a two or three regular Afghani x Lemon Haze to go outside

this season :slight_smile:

I can only have six plants but my fake grow friend is doing six also :wink:

your plants are looking great

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

8 Likes