White runtz

Please show me them when you do them obviously I can not grow outside in the uk but I would love to see how they turn out as I have 2 lemon haze in that room in 20l pots I’m growing for another 4-5 weeks before I flip them to flower would love to compare them and I’ll post a few picks of my auto she is really filling out now all buds starting to join together I think it will yield ok :ok_hand:

7 Likes

11 Likes

should be going outside here on May first or so I have had a hard frost on the place on

May 31st just have watch the weather

I do put out big plants most of the time in 7 gallon pots dig a big hole and into the ground

looking to grow trees as we have six plant limit

probably put out 12 photo females and 40 Autos because who knows all but six could die

that would make me legal :wink:

Nice Flowers thanks for the look my friend

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

Few pics from when the lights just went off I do apologise about my hps lights they are a nightmare to get pictures without the orange glow so I snapped a few at lights off hope these are a little better :blush::woman_farmer:

9 Likes

Hell yeah man those look good.

9 Likes

How far into flower are you?

10 Likes

I’m starting week 4 mate

10 Likes

A few more pics start of week 4

10 Likes

A few more do they look about right on size for start of week 4 I don’t no if there looking abit small??

10 Likes

The uniformity in coloration, leaf shape/size and flower progression is stellar, looks dialed in perfect👌 look forward to seeing the bulk up! Great work @bigandy1208 :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Hey thanks I was thinking they was a little on the small side lol

9 Likes

beautiful flowers and your plants have very nice color :slight_smile:

outstanding and thanks for the look

Dequilo

9 Likes

Auto lemon :lemon: 1 week of overdrive left then flushing her

10 Likes

Iv had a re think and I might run the auto longer as it just seems there is more to go with it I’m going to run it a few more weeks before I flush

9 Likes

They look great @bigandy1208!

7 Likes

A few pics from today the first 2 are the auto lemon :lemon:

10 Likes

First and last picture sorry

7 Likes

I have a couple of plantslooks like it’s heat stress do you think these will be ok or should I get rid of them out my room

7 Likes

6 Likes

A few better pics with the light off any advice is greatly welcomed

7 Likes