White runtz

Maybe a little. I wouldnt get rid of them though they aren’t that bad off

6 Likes

Thanks I’m very unsure what to do with them they have gone very straggly compared to everything els in the room I just want to no if they are worth keeping and feeding or just get rid if they won’t yield I do t want to keep them in and waste time and nutrients on them for 7g per plant :seedling: :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yea thats entirely up to you. Some situations its not worth it. Personally unless i have something ready to take its place ill see it through

6 Likes

I might just do that as they are half way threw flower now starting week 5 today I’ll let them go another week and decide thank you so much for the advice

6 Likes

Yea man no worries. Still really early in flower if you can correct whatever the issue is they will still be good.

6 Likes

Thank you and i will let you no if they make the cut Iv kinda fell out with them ones now the love has gone for them :joy: but I’ll hold off pulling them for a week see how they do cheers agen mate I appreciate it :+1:

6 Likes

Few buds starting to shine :sparkles: starting to fill out abit now

4 Likes

King galeto that one it’s had down turned leaf tips from day one and has always been happy strange as it’s the only one of 24 in there that has done it and as I say from seed she’s been like that

4 Likes

Uploading: 47A90AD6-D8FF-41B0-8113-7937C0804CEF.jpeg…
Uploading: B985C5FF-BFB2-4D91-9F9B-FBD9F38DDB9F.jpeg…
Uploading: D742303E-648D-49D5-9926-111A0CAB48C5.jpeg…
Processing: 5AA869C4-3975-4338-B72D-123894B210C3.jpeg…
Uploading: 3B1289D7-5574-41E7-ADD2-B5D08786A99F.jpeg…
A few pics getting close to the end now one more week of feed and then the flush

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Looking great. Im drooling here. All i have are veggie plants at the moment.

6 Likes

Thanks man haha and had a few problems with heat stress on a couple the weather here went real warm real quick and my fans was pulling in warm air but I think they should be alright I hope they are alright haha and my veg room is getting full now should be ready to move them in soon as these ones are down get them going on flower

5 Likes

Hard work these runtz I won’t be running these agen not as many as this run with 20 anyway they need a lot of extra love I find them very time consuming my next run I’m only adding 5 to the space and running heavy with galeto and Girl Scout cookies :cookie:

5 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://v0UHVsSnD9eEiIZdeS7sRsL29FA.jpegas
Has anyone ever seen this before a bud growing on a fan leaf :joy: it’s pink sherbet been a deformed plant from the beginning was just checking her over and noticed that

4 Likes

7 Likes

Now thats a tiny sport mutation! Like these.

Heres a link on the types of mutations we see pop up once in a while.

7 Likes

Hey man thanks and Iv never seen it before I thought I was extra high this morning when I noticed it I was just sat there smoking and checking them over when I noticed it :joy:

7 Likes

I love the mutations. I had freak show going before i had to shut down the grow. But i will grow it again soon.

6 Likes