White runtz

Ah Iv been there having to shutdown and move the grow it’s heartbreaking but the game we play :wink:as my first run with this refrigeration unit and with all these strains I think they are looking ok I just wish I didn’t have the heat stress issues right in mid flower but I live and learn on my next run I’ll be ready hahaha

5 Likes

5 Likes

Making great use of your available space. Well planned.

5 Likes

Thanks mate I am trying haha I’m looking forward to my next run more as I’m joining 2 of the containers together and having them as one big room so I can get more in and set up a lot better than this one this is my first run in a refrigerator van back so now I have it set up right I no how to do it on a bigger scale trail and error Iv had a few hick ups along the way but Iv learnt what needs to be done better next run

4 Likes

Hi everyone well all being said that run wasn’t the best the runtz were a harder than I expected I didn’t get the best yeild but I did have some issues with heat and my lights went off a couple times due to power outs so I was lucky to pull anything really I got roughly 2-3oz a plant and I had to run under 400w for the last 5 weeks of flower due to heat what a nightmare.:exploding_head:
Well Iv started my next project putting the 2 containers together and it’s not far off completion I’ll add a few pics see if you can see anything I’m missing obviously there’s still a few more bits to add but one room is more or less there now

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ignore the pots I’m using 20l I just threw those in there out my way lol

7 Likes

Looking super clean @bigandy1208 Dope work!!!

6 Likes

Only thing you miss are some AdjustAWings Helion’s :slight_smile: No I’m not affiliated or anything…Just a very good light I reckon.

5 Likes

Looking almost complete sweet! Cant wait to see it in action.

6 Likes

Haha I’m upgrading my lights after this run Iv spent a lot doing this build need get some more money back in :joy: before the wife kills me

4 Likes

Thanks man im in the process of finishing the veg room that’s joined to it and the electric room I’m going for the full lot in 2 containers see if I can get it dropping every 9ish weeks

3 Likes

also where the black duct is I’m going to put that in the center joining to a t pice for air both ways directed towards the fans hopefully that’s Gould be enough circulation

7 Likes