White Widow dwc

One of my gdp plants was a pheno that the big bud just stands out. It’s my favorite nugs out all of them. I bet your Gigabud is going to come out amazing! Make sure u show us some pics when you get done.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of big bud also, critical plus (big bud x skunk#1) day 50 from seed

4 Likes

Very nice full canopy. And those ladies are in the zone! Anytime the plants leaves have a tight “v” shape like yours and are pointing up they are in heaven. When mine do this they grow superbly! And are getting exactly what they like.

2 Likes

Thanks you so much! They’re really coming along. I’m trying hard to keep them in that zone 4 the next 6 weeks.

You have to go to my outdoor journal if you want to see buds… but I can show the hash it made…lol… and it is crazy good…

2 Likes

Day 14 Flower

Switched out my reservoir today so I’m running 1ml/L Sensi cal-mag, 4ml/L Sensi Bloom, 1 ml/L B52, 1ml/L Voodo Juice, 1ml/L Bud Candy, 1ml/L Big Bud, 1.5ml/L Nirvana, 1ml/L Sensizym, 1ml/L Rhino Skin. H20 temps 67-68f, ph5.7 but ends up running closer to 6.0 the rest of the week. Ppms 1247 but end up +200 by weeks end. I’m using my top off reservoir and the ppms are 598, temp 66-70f.

They are just about done stretching, and had very minimal growth the past 24 hrs.
I’m going to give them a little trimming and open up the light to all my lower sites.

I’ll end up trimming away the rest of my lower fan leaves on my screen and above it that aren’t getting any light tomorrow. I don’t want to stress my ladies any more than I already have today.
My canopy isn’t as even as it was last week. My right plant is leaning towards more of a sativa dominate phenotype. You can really see it in it’s leaves.
Daytime temps 81-83f nighttime 69-70f, RH 48% ±2%.
I really need to keep my veg time closer to 21 days. I only have 3" to spare in canopy height b4 I start getting closer than my light manufacturer suggestes 4 light distance.

2 Likes

At the later part of flower get that night temp down a little and the plants will show color a lot more. I went down to 66.6 at night and the plants went all rainbow colored. Amazing job man your hona have a ton of weed to harvest

1 Like

Day 21 Flower

So the past week has been eventful for this grow. I went and upped my base and another addon nute and my ppms were up in the 1600s after a couple days of switching out my reservoir. So I got a little burn in some leaves. I pulled my ppms back to the 1400s and things look good now. I’ve been have some ph drift the past couple weeks and I’ve had to add ph up to get my ppms to stay above 5.5. But I prefer to stay close to 6.0.
I really appreciate the tip on that @devjyarn. The videos were informative and I learned something very important! All this time I’ve been adjusting ph without diluting the concentrated solution. So the past couple weeks the white cloud I’ve been seeing when I put ph up in my reservoir is cal-mag being locked out. I know that’s why I’m seeing that calcium deficiency coming back so strong. I’ve been locking out my alot of calcium since I started flowering.
My right plant stretched 3" above my other 2 and it’s leaves have always had a more sativa structure, plus flowers look different with a different color. I’ve never seen this much difference between phenotypes, and I think it’s a Chronic Widow plant. Anyways I sent a message with lots of pics to the breeders so I should know tomorrow forsure what I’m dealing with.
Daytime temps have been 80-83f, nighttime 69-70f, RH 48%±2%. H20 temp 67-68f, ph 5.7 but is going to drift, ppms 1130, but will end up +200 by weeks end.
I appreciate that tip @PreyBird1, and am going to start bringing my nighttime temps down.

I’m running 1ml/L Sensi Cal-mag, 3ml/L Sensi Bloom, 1ml/L B52, 1ml/L Voodo Juice, 1ml/L Bud Candy, 1ml/L Big Bud, 1ml/L Nirvana, 1ml/L Sensizym, 1ml/L Rhino Skin.

I’m lucky that right plant stopped stretching when it did. My right light is up as high in my tent as I can possibly get it.
This is 1 of the flowers from my right plant.

A flower from my middle plant.

A flower from my left plant.
I’m curious what anyone else thinks.
Is that plant just a different phenotype, or a different strain?

2 Likes

I would say different pheno or slower to bloom.

1 Like

Day 28 Flower

Everything’s been going good this past week with my ladies. Im seeing good flower development in all 3 plants but some progression of my calcium deficiency is noticeable in that left plant. My nute burn is still evident in all the plants. I have a feeling that left plant might get a little ugly b4 this grow is over. Same thing happened in that bucket with my GDP. I still got some nice rock hard buds out the plant. My girl thinks the buckets cursed. But I’m not going to let it happen with my NL plants that are growing right now. Just a rookie hydro mistake.
I reworked my ventilation setup and am able to get my daytime temps down out of the 80s again after turning my lights up 100% and introducing UV lighting. It’s also helped me to be able to drop my RH very quickly if I want to. I was struggling to get down to 45%, but not anymore.
Switched my reservoir out for the week and I’m running the same lineup as last week. Week 6 is when I’ll change it up again.
Sensi Cal-mag 1ml/L, Sensi Bloom 3ml/L, B52 1ml/L, Voodo Juice 1ml/L, Bud Candy 1ml/L, Big Bud 1ml/L, Nirvana 1ml/L, Sensizym 1ml/L Rhino Skin 1.5ml/L.
Daytime temps 79-80f, nighttime 68-69f, Rh 45%÷-2%, H20 temp 67-68f, ph 5.9, ppms 1132.

1 Like

Day 32 Flower

My left plants not doing so good and its deficiencies have progressed. It had the hardest time recovering from an early cal-mag deficiency that all my plants had. @devjyarn Thanks for the heads up on the phosphorus deficiency cuz it’s evident now in the pictures. They were doing really good the 1st week into flower. But when my ph started to drift down I added straight concentrate to my reservoir. I guess the cloud I could see was cal-mag being locked out. That went on for 2 weeks till you helped me with the research. That I feel is what caused this plant to get so bad.
Plus, to add to it I heard back from the breeders and find out my right plant is a chronic widow. The growth difference, leaf style, and purple pistils gave it away. This is only my 2nd hydro run and I didn’t need the added challenge of different feeding plants. I’ve upped my cal-mag and base to give those extra nutes. I’m not really sure what else to do at this point??? I just want to maintain them. Their trichome development is amazing right now. I’m also seeing the beginning of the same deficiency in the other white widow plant. The chronic widow is doing great. The flowers are stacking up nice.
I’m worried at this point I might have to chop this plant a little early if I can’t slow down the progression of its deficiencies. What do you think?? No matter what at this point I’m only going to be extracting oil from this plant. The flowers aren’t going to best to smoke anymore.

It was not easy to find out something from ilgm that I feel was very obvious. I went back and forth for 2 weeks with those people.
That’s why I’m grabbing my genetics for my grows from @MK3_Pharms from now on. I just cant make up mind what I want to grow next. It’s a toss up between fruitloops and lil miss. Decisions decisions…
Also I feel like if I ever had a question about anything in my grow that’s going on I’m going to get an answer pretty quick.

2 Likes

Try my star fruit. Fruity pebble’s x Stardawg. Its amazimg

2 Likes

Day 34 Flower

Things are progressing and getting ugly in my 1plant. I switched out my reservoir yesterday, 2 days early and added my bloom booster. Hoping that might slow down my phosphorus deficiency. Do you have any ideas @devjyarn on this? I feel like your the go to guy on hydro, among everything else growing.
My Daytime temps have been 79-80f, nighttime 68-69f RH 44%±2%. H20 temp 67-68f, ph 5.9, ppms 1473.

I have trich pics I’m trying to upload too. I’m seeing alot of cloudy and a few Amber’s already.

1576938198018 1576938183999 1576938207937 1576938286461
I’m working on getting some better pics. It’s kind of hard to get used too!

Probably a fast flowering strain thats done already, have you grown that pheno before?

No first time.

you probably have a fast flowering strain, that’s awesome if its good with yield and quality too.
I know a commercial grower with a fast strain making a killing, chops the colas off at day 38 and the rest of the plant at day 42

1 Like

It seems too fast. I’m going to keep my eye on it and I’ll probably end up chopping it down next week sometime.

Get some other opinions because im not too sure, hoping you just got a good fast 1

I dont want to take that 1 plant early and will try to hold off another week if I can. I’m starting to worry about how my deficiency has moved up into my flowers. The other 2 are doing good right now.