White Widow dwc

I finished up making my oil last night and it smelled so good. I ended up with around 27 grams of very solid oil. It sat in the cold too long and I had to run it under hot water to be able to squeeze it out.

I think the White Widow made it easy to be able to extract so much out of 180 grams of flower. Our camera phones dont really give our bud pics much justice.
Anyways I cant wait to fill a “00” gelatin capsule and sit back and enjoy the ride. The drawback to this extract is it’s bitter taste so that’s why we always use the capsules to ingest it. I have taken the extra step of removing the chlorophyll from my ethanol b4 boiling it off. But it takes an extra hour and a sunny day. I’ve been a night shifter for many yrs so I’m always up at night doing my stuff on my nights off. It’s always fun to test out my batch and feel it’s potential!! I don’t feel a thing from any edibles I get from the dispensaries anymore. Not even a 100 mgs…
But RSO will kick my ass if I’m not careful!

5 Likes

Great pics and info on your White Widow grow. Was wondering if you did a potency test on flower or concentrate. A couple years ago I purchased White Widow Fem. seeds from ILGM and the flower is testing 16% THC 9% /CBD. Had some flower and shake processed into distillate. it tested 28% THC, 56%CBD ? I asked ILGM about this because now they are selling White Widow seed with CBD, why I was getting a high CBD content. They just offered to replace my seeds.
Thanks for any info or suggestions from anyone caring to comment

1 Like

Welcome @okieflyer! I haven’t had the chance to get any testing done yet but I have samples set aside already to take with me next time I go to Portland. If they have a high amount of cbd I will be very happy!! That’s what I’m really looking for right now. I noticed that ilgm is selling cbd strains now also. I wouldn’t be surprised if it does have a high amount of cbd in it. It feels like it does.

1 Like

Gathering all research to grow for the 1st time myself. White Widow is my absolute favorite strain and is a rare bird where I live so I decided to look into taking matters in my own hands and learn a new skill. This thread is like peeking into heaven lol

4 Likes