White Widow Run

Hey Guys

Figured I’d better start up a grow journal myself after drooling over all your awesome looking plants.

My Setup is a 4x4 Vivosun tent, Spiderfarmer SF2000 LED, AC Infinity 6" exhaust fan, 2 small circulation fans. Tent is running around 77F and 50% RH. Growing in Giaia Greens living soil, running RO water and will be feeding General Hydro flora series once they get a bit bigger

White Widow photo period from Crop King Seeds at 28 days from seed

14 Likes

Yay. Looking good breed. Glad to watch you grow!

4 Likes

Nice setup @hatebreed! I only use AC Infinity fans because they are by far the best engineered exhaust and intake fans on the market. They beat everyone else on energy efficiency also. Ive really researched all the brands. Great light, great tent! Vivosun makes high quality affordable tents.
Oh boy, I love White Widow!!! I grew some in 2019, and have been wanting to grow it again.
Let me tell you something. Purple Panty Droppers got nothing, to some White Widow’s aphrodisiac capabilities. :+1::+1:
My girlfriend isn’t a big smoker but loves White Widow and how freaking amazing sex can be when consuming it.
I need to pop another seed next year…
But until then I’m pulling up a chair to watch my friend!
:v:

7 Likes

Nice looking Widows!!! Ive grown a few, and have a couple growing now. Pretty easy going plants, they can be big eaters in flowers though. Lol im tagging along if that cool!

@Tygrow78 you aint kidding about them aphrodisiac characteristics in edibles. Whoa momma! :+1:

4 Likes

LOL @Tygrow78 I had no idea. Something to look forward too. :+1:

2 Likes

@hatebreed - following, thank you for the details of your setup, almost exactly what i’m trying to get together for a personal grow setup (minus the living soil)!!! WW and NL5 are two i’ve always wanted to grow…can’t wait to see the journey :seedling::herb:🪴

Some pics from earlier in the grow.

7 Likes

always interested in watching other peoples grow journal. Good luck and be safe

2 Likes

Very healthy looking girls :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful plants for sure! Look forward to watching it all the way through to yummy!

Welcome

2 Likes

My last 2 harvest i ran gh flora with additives. What else are u using besides the 3?? I got w.w. growing but at this time i have autos in that strain. Started off wanting to do just autos and no headaches of photos but photos take the cake. Good luck looking good so far

1 Like

Thanks guys!

@Mark0427 just running the 3 part and some cal mag. Probably throw a couple compost teas at them at some point as well. The living soil is already loaded as I’m finding out, getting a bit of nute burn on my leaves today after a good water yesterday. Havnt given them any nutes at all other than calmag to offset the lack of minerals in my RO water

2 Likes

Noticeable growth in last 2 days for sure

4 Likes

My first coco thats gonna stay in coco and does this mean im gonna be fu©ked. Its shaped like a penis lmao. Words exactly from my wifes mouth lmao. @pptrsha1 @automatik @MrBlue @happilyretired @defnsmokn @LoCoRocK @tenga

7 Likes

Nice. What is it

1 Like

Fastbuds orig bubblegum auto

1 Like

Cool. I might take 2 down this weekend. Waiting for some Amber.

2 Likes

Sweet sweet. If u we re closer id come give ya a hand but ur a bit far. Wait til the pond freezes ill skate across to u

2 Likes

What are you talking about look at the plants you are growing right now. It’s just now it’s going to be easier and harder at the same time. You feed it, it grows, you chop it down and dry it and then put a torch to it and it burns… perfect…:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Damn bruh your growing a penis?

2 Likes