White Widow Run

Very nice looking plants what are those off to the right? Also love your name seen them live a few times :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Lmfbo mark

1 Like

wife said its got a penis now it needs to grow some damn balls. I said no we dont want balls on these lmao.

1 Like

I would have that growing all the time lol

4 Likes

@mouse935 Couple random things growing there just for shits. Some Basil, Butter crunch lettuce, a ghost pepper that better sprout soon, and two random flower plants my kids found seeds for and wanted to plant, oh and a hurtin money tree in the back corner that I’m going to save before the wife does anymore damage to it. :smile: Also \m/ Hell ya my brother, Hatebreed is one of my all time favorites.

2 Likes

@Mark0427 how is your penis looking today? any improvement?

2 Likes

I’m at disney I’ll hit u up later

2 Likes

Yes it broke free not a penis anynore. Still hope i het fu©ked from it lol

3 Likes

Lmao. Here’s hoping she goes the distance. #noballs

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Mark0427

Show her off make a fashion statement… just sayin…:+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

It better come out good stuff or else off with her head

2 Likes

Isn’t that going to happen either way?..:rofl:

3 Likes

Whoa I came at the wrong time! You need some time alone to talk with @Mark0427 to talk about his penis? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Seems like a touchy subject… im out.

3 Likes

Yeah basically but if it turns out like the one i stuck in cocoloco off with the head early. Not gonna have another non producer

1 Like

Very cool I’m growing a pineapple plant and a mini mango tree I love to grow no matter what it is

Maybe. It’s a sign it’s a male lol

Good morning folks

1 Like

Did some LST on the bottom branches today. Removed the top two large fan leaves on all of them to allow more light to the bottom of the plants. They seem to be happy in the living soil, still havnt fed them any nutes. Day 34

6 Likes