Who wants to be the first to try out the world's first smart 510-thread vaporizer?

HI guys,

We are now inviting 10 bloggers / vape reviewer/testers, vaporizer fans for the test of our SMRT vaporizer, which is with full function of anti-counterfeit, voltage auto-matching/ diy function etc.
Go for more details of this new item from CRMCand send fill in your contact methods for the free sample delivery.https://crmc.co/pages/about-us-1or mail Ellipsis@crmc.co for the direct contact.

What’s more, it’s not only a 510-thread battery, it’s a universal smart vaporizer that can alarm you the at vaping time, dose control, insert your memory or forgettable password even.

There will be 100-500pcs smart 510-thread battery for the testing for free, message us if you are the one.

Catch on the chances and message us your interest.

Cheers,

10 Likes

Hey @CoyoteCody, that might interest you! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

@hoppiefrog, do you vape?

8 Likes

Filled in and sent out!! Thanks!!

6 Likes

@Ladithief and @Packee, I know you guys do lots of extracts so maybe this will be of interest?

@piper, @oldguy, vaping CBD is good for you old people :wink:

@PreyBird1, @scotty17, you like to try new gadgets guys? Here’s your chance!
@missiles, @zeus what do you think?

I’m bored and I’d like to help these guys treat my GN family to new gadgets! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

@kapouic. Thanks for the tag brother. Looks like a Kool pen. :+1::v:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag in brother. @kapouic

4 Likes

Signed up.

5 Likes

thank you for the sharing, Daniel :grinning:

4 Likes

gotcha u.will get in touch with you soon.

4 Likes

hello GN family the 510 look pretty at first look …I’d love to try it
and regarding the design I personally would replace the silver parts with some gold for boys and gold rose for girls
this I think gives a swag air ( in my opinion )

2 Likes

Pretty sure I filled it out a few days ago as well :grin:

4 Likes

it seems everyone love our new item. You guys will be shocked by it’s revolutionary technology based on the 510 thread.

6 Likes

@kapouic thanks for the tag, I’m not a huge vapor, it doesn’t get me as high as flower, but I would like to test this.

4 Likes

You never know until you try! And if it works and helps for your pains, that would be amazing… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I signed up. Tks

2 Likes

Oh I have tried, believe me :wink:

3 Likes

I know… the hunt goes on… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I think its a different “high”. Its not the same as a joint. I get more of a body “high”. It really helps with depression and energy without the goofy head high. Its all in how you wanna feel atm.

3 Likes

Legally vaping is the only way in NY :wink:

@fifth I need the goofy high :slight_smile: I am a med patient, me needs the body high :wink:

4 Likes