Who will be at CannaCon Boston?

cannacon

I’m curious who might be attending this event? I see this region being one of the fastest-growing segments of the American cannabis industry. So @memberdirectory, who will be attending CannaCon?

NCIA San Jose is that weekend too. Here’s a ink to the NCIA thread.

Here’s a direct link to the event

2 Likes

I’d rather be at NCIA in San Jose…I imagine a lot of companies won’t make it to CannaCon due to the scheduling conflict. That said, I’m sure they will still have some great exhibitors in Boston…

5 Likes

Yikes!

I am sure someone’s head rolled for that one…

3 Likes

While it’s not NECANN, our Spring Canna show, CannaCon indeed does have quite a range of top products/companies showing … and it’s hard not to go if you’re in or going at this ever-evolving market. Ticket prices are ridiculous - $95-125 per day - but here’s a 50% off code I was given by the organizers: CANNACON50.

Hope this helps! T-

5 Likes

I will be there. my email lglcorporation@outlook.com
Anyone will be there can contact me to get chance to meet each other in person.

Bill

2 Likes

I’ll be there, Friday. Always cool to see the quality and range of exhibitors at this event as the Mass market matures. Would love to connect with any others who will be there. Send me a message!

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

Would you like to give me a call around lunch time. MY PHONE
Or let me know your phone number, I can call you. I will be there for that event

2 Likes

Sure. I’ll give you a call.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see how many growers will be in attendance. Our company, Best Practice Energy Consulting, will be at the show next week. List of exhibitors: https://cannacon.org/venues/boston/ We are located in Rhode Island and have an emerging cannabis practice with six licensed clients (four in MA and two in NJ) and we have active Energy Advisers in place in six states from Maine down through NY/New Jersey that are serving this market. We are energy efficiency and “cost avoidance” experts and our services are free. We are paid by the deregulated energy suppliers and our clients choose which one they want to work with based on cost, term and service. The legal transition from medical to residential licensing will play out in next few years in the northeast with Massachusetts as the clear leader - and all neighboring states closely watching them, just as CA and CO paved the way in the west. Leading CPAs, Lawyers, real estate agents, architects and every other support service under the sun in New England have been lining up in this sector for the last two years to benefit from the anticipated growth. We will have a booth at the upcoming NECANN show in Providence Oct 20-21 and will be in Boston earlier that same week for the Cannabis World Congress show Oct 17-20 (at the same location as next weeks CannaCon - Hynes Convention Center/Boston). These three industry events will be shaping the future of the industry in New England and we are excited to meet ALL current and future growers in the northeast, regardless of their licensing status, to assist them with their energy needs. Contact me for more info - case studies etc - Glad to be a part of this great network! - Kent Jordan, - VP, Sales

2 Likes

I will be at the NCIA show in San Jose next week. I am hoping to hit some East Coast shows in 2019. There are just too many out West!

2 Likes

When is the next show you all will be putting on?

2 Likes

Every day feels like a digital trade show at GNET!

3 Likes

I’ll be there! This is a great market and opportunity for the East Coast. Let’s connect! Booth #323 Speaking Friday, at 2:30pm-Maximizing Payroll and Tax Deductions! See you there. Check out www.CPAMD.com

2 Likes

I’ll be there for sure.

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

How are you. Let me know your phone number, I can contact you when I am in Boston

Bill

1 Like

Bill,

I will be there and look forward to meeting you. Larry

2 Likes

Good morning everyone…

420 Friendly Insurance will be exhibiting at CannaCon Boston. We will be in Booth #416. Make sure you stop by and say hello.

Also I will be speaking at 10 am on Friday morning, room #103. “What’s my Risk” in operating a Cannabis Business. Hope to see you there.

Larry

2 Likes

Coast of Maine has a booth 403. If you are attending please stop by. We have some great samples and information.

2 Likes

Hi Kent, Glad to see you are staying in front of the need for energy efficiency. Our company is dedicated to providing indoor farming the best energy efficient solution available. Please feel free to visit our website and of course please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Rick
Rick.depalma@gsthermalsolutions.com

2 Likes