Why I want to grow

Hey my name is Bprian Compton actually I’m from Virginia they’re a town called richlands Virginia And just starting out growing When I started I didn’t know how much it would help me it would help me it’s gave me Passion that I didn’t know I could have but I could have it’s helping with my mental health My depression I’m not going to shale Norton or anything like that so nobody please don’t ask that’s not why I’m here I’m here cause you’re helping me more than anything ever has I feel like the 1st time in my life I might be good at something And I don’t want to give up like I always do it’s time for me to Stick with something not let depression beat me And have a happy life The region I’m growing is hopefully one day somebody can see how much it helps me and it helps him in some way but I would love to grow for somebody and I mean I wouldn’t I said I’m not doing it too Sale it I’m just thankful to have the opportunity to grow it grow it and want to learn as much as I can everyday And I’m not wanted to learn anything in a very long time I want to thank everybody who has helped me thus helped me my guy at 7:57 cultivations River city growing Mike and MO and my dad for helping me get a light lol but if anyone has any questions or wants to start a grow together please hit me up on Instagram @whobegrowingdoobies . my email or my telephone number is available in private message. Also I’m sorry if this sounds crazy or dumb to some people but I don’t know what I’m doing but I’m happy is what matters and want to share that with a wonderful community so hopefully I hear from alot of people lol and hope everyone is doing great.

10 Likes

I’ll bite, why do you want to grow? :thinking:
Welcome to growers network.

5 Likes

Why i want to grow and continue to learn as much as I can about this beautiful flower is because I never knew what it could really do for me until the law changed and I starting but for many years I’ve struggled and still struggle with depression and mental health I never really knew how bad it could effect my happiness but when gets to point u don’t want to get up out of bed I finally realized it didn’t have to be like that bc growing has gave me a passion and maybe even reasons why I’m still around but that’s a long story lol. But i know what this medicine can do and want people to be able to have there medicine and if someone sees how it helps me and maybe helps them along the way that’s all I could ask for I’m new to all this being open about my depression and stuff so I apologize if it sounds dumb or what not but all I want is to pay it forward and my blessings come from that but thank you for asking and again sorry if it just sounds like I’m blabbing on thanks for taking time to ask

9 Likes

I think that’s brilliant….

My wife uses it for medicine and once I retired I started growing it for her and I also started using it because I could. I did not partake for 30 years before that because of my job. Anyways you will fit in just fine around here…:+1:t3:

If you give a brief description of how you’re growing and what you’re using there’s plenty of people that can’t help you get going in the right direction.

9 Likes

Ah man for real thank you for saying that I just found out about this network and it seems like it’s awesome but if I can help in anyway I left my contact info in the first post let me know im so glad the law is not stopping people from our right to have the medicine that makes me feel like I’m going be able to be happy again and hope I pass that on to so many people :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome @whobe420 Welcome to the Growers Network forum. We are glad to see you here. This is the place you are looking for to build your canna network.

I edited your initial message to reflect your personal info is given upon request. No personal info across the forum. Be careful about internet dealings.

4 Likes

Yea thank you very much yea I didn’t mean to but thanks for fixing it for me and thanks for having me in the community

4 Likes

my advice would be do not sell do not let any one know that you grow. even people you trust tell no one. it will come back and bite you in the ass .

5 Likes

Yes I think a home invasion is worse then the law! Tell No One!

2 Likes

I go by an alias because a name and having any amount of cannabis in anyform is more then enough for any crooked cop and any lieing informant to get a warrant and charge you with trafficking. They could have all the information wrong on the warrant but you’ll still likely end up in a multiple year long trial if your lucky and don’t have to do time. Even if your completely legal and don’t sell or share this can happen. And then there’s there asset forfeiture

4 Likes

Yea I agree but also in here it don’t bother me to tell yall but as far as neighbors or family members I don’t tell anyone really anything lol bc your right they are too many people where I live who get mad bc I’m a grower and jealous and have my stuff taken and me taken lol

2 Likes

Hey I’m from Letcher County Kentucky. Bout 30 minutes outside Norton. Your bud looks good. And I agree growing gives such a sense of accomplishment. I am happy Virginia went legal. It’s a commonwealth state like Ky. So it gives us hope.

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliments really it makes me feel awesome yea its nuts how it’s giving me hope that maybe I can do something and not let things beat me down if makes any sense I hope KY goes legal for you as well it’s not right or fair everyone should have the ability if they so choose to have there medicine I know what its like to wonder how I’m going have my medicine and hopeful if I could I’d make sure nobody felt that way again sry if I’m blabbing on lol

3 Likes

I grow because ive been in many horrific vehicle and motorcyle crashes. I need it for the pain relief and my mental health because of my brain injuries. But its to expensive for me to buy here where i live. Were not legal here but its my medicine i NEED IT! Here its better to be an opiod addict than it is to be minding your own business trying to get some pain relief from a natural grown plant!. How dare you peacefully grow a plant! But i can get a legal prescription for hardcore opioids?? Wtf? Yep i can legally become a junkie? Wtf? I try and help people with problems. I have legal cannabis clients that have Multiple sclerosis and need my meds for themselves.

My last bike before.

Im Fubar and almost died. I came out shattered and broken but alive. I NEED MY MEDICINE!

5 Likes

Oh man I’m sry but that’s what my pain and mental health comes from a bad car accident I was in coma for 14 days hospital 1 year but anyways now I can grow my pain relief and not be on high powered pills I’m taking that choice 7 days a week lol

3 Likes

So I’m finally able to get me a good setup but I want the best I can get for my girls so they ain’t so cramped up in the closet but I’d like to have a good tent setup for 3 or 4 plants I’d say mostly be autos ran in it or maybe can do 2 auto one photo I can veg one plant in the closet actually I’d like to be able to pop a seed every 30 days to have a steady stream of medicine all year around and I’m used not to talking so I’m opening up on here I’m sry if don’t make sense but I haven’t been this way in many years and I’m not going miss this chanch this time too many people need there medicine and I owe it to people to help them but back to my question what would everyone recommend for a tent setup for 3 to 4 plants thanks in advance

4 Likes

Whobe you need to clone. A seed takes 45 days to be big enough to produce buds of good size. A clone can be rooted in 7-14 days. And thats how i do my grows. I clone a week before i flip the plants to 12/12. Then i get a baby mother plant. I can clone the baby mother or just grow her bigger and flip again and have more of the same bud. Cloning is awesome. But you cant clone autos.

2 Likes

Yea im wanting to learn how to clone on my next grow I’m doing photo fems so I’ll be able to clone them and yea im wanting to try to have a clone or seed popped like every 30 days or so

2 Likes

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/testing-by-preybird1-perma-clone-collars/28963/154
My clone collar thread.

1 Like

Awesome man I’ll go check it out I really wish it was easy to find seeds I’m in VA and I’ve not had good luck with getting my hands on a few good genetics ya know what does everyone use for there seeds

1 Like