Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

How perty my brotha
:facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Check that out, champs even trimming southpaw! :metal:t2::sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Man this amnesia lemon is fucking awesome! Nice energetic high creeps on like crazy and lasts. Nice skunk and lemons scented.

11 Likes

How much did she weigh in at?? And those nugs are gorgeous, did you finish the Slapz yet?

2 Likes

Slapz is coming down tomorrow. I haven’t weighed it yet but i seems like a couple pounds. Ill know more soon needs a little more drying time.

10 Likes

Beautiful, that’s like 3-4 oz?

3 Likes

Oh easily. Im going to weigh it. As soon as this new scale comes i ordered

5 Likes

You need a pic of Lady Prey holding one of the chopped ladies like a prize fish!!! Amazing grow :clap:

1 Like

Wow great work @PreyBird1 wife. Is she going to keep growing now?

1 Like

@happyhippy @jaxsonl5 @juliomagno @scotty17 @MrBlue @districtflora @bobette @Maz @LasVegas7 @OltimeGrower @Olcoot @Hydro

Still Rockin folks! Chopping this OMG! Slapz plant #1 !!:eyes: wife has it down. :nerd_face:
Victory pictures coming soon!

22 Likes

That’s an awesome plant

4 Likes

That resin looks crazy!! Pink?? What’s the background on this strain? Never heard of it before. The leaves look wild too, I love a rainbow strain

4 Likes

Oh WOW!!! :astonished::astonished:
No words…gorgeous, drooling…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Outstanding mrs. Preybird and Preybird!
I’m sure I saw something like that on strainly,
For 1000$ a clone! Bonus, I get to antagonize the wife with your grow thread.
Just look what his wife does for him! Bwahaha

9 Likes

Wife’s Grow is on point! Quite the grow, and those pictures are like nothing I have ever seen.
Amazing!

4 Likes

Wow…insane grows…!!

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Its Runtz x Greasemonkey = slaps!
I have a few crosses Growing Right now. And I have these strains in Regular. Im after a Male Greasemonkey. Im cooking up some goodies.

11 Likes

Dannnggg… I like that reddish sticky on the scizzies! :joy:

1 Like

SLAPZ looks amazing brother. Ur wife did an amazing job she earned a lot of A+++ on that grow welcome to the club. Cant wait till U fire some of that up and let us all know if its as good as it looks Be well watch out for that EASTER bunny!!!

2 Likes

so ur sampling it and U leave us standing there with our U know what in our hand HOW WAS IT

2 Likes