Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

The amnesia lemon is killer man. I keep wanting to smoke more and more lol. Nice lemon. Then a skunky punch to the face. Soooo good. Lol very nice nugs look airy appearing but dense AF. Nice smoke smooth on exhale. Perfect lung expansion. Mmmm nice.

8 Likes

Gaaaaah daaaaaannnngggg dude! The frost is un friggin real!

2 Likes

Amnesia lemon sample mmmm.

13 Likes

Wow ok its official i have an amnesia lemon addiction! God damn its so good i cant wait for the full Cure. Man im glad i cloned it!

11 Likes

yo Prey dont get lost in that amnesia lemon looks amazing

I have 2 more shoe boxes full of amnesia lemon. Damn… need jars.
Slapz is coming quick. Man yum!!

10 Likes

Ok here we go…
Final dry weight
Amnesia lemon : 945.7 Grams.
Slapz : 826.5 Grams
1,771.2G

16 Likes

Wooooo weeeee! Some nice numbers! Not bad for a rookie lmao! Jk :v::v:

4 Likes

Holy fork nice work!!! Pyramid de preybird primo :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

looking beautiful Prey how is the smoke

Amazing. The amnesia lemons has a skunk flavor that’s kickass. Creeps on and keeps ya high like 3hrs.
The slapz is crazy purple and hard hitting high smooth smoke. Yum.

Slapz is fire also.

13 Likes

Good lord prey. That looks like you put it out during a snow storm.

4 Likes

Yeah its smoke un earthly like lol. Just fabulous weed. I got 2x femmanized crosses with this plant. I have 5 clones.

2 Likes

That’s a keeper then! Now I need to aim to getting some exotic genetix strains.

4 Likes

I would highly recommend them.

11 Likes

Amnesia lemon plant#1 clone gen #1

3 gallon pot. I just wanted a couple clones. Now this things a huge beast! Damn need to flower it but…it will get bigger also damn. No room for this to flower yet. It needs a 4x4 tent by itself! She just got watered and its bedtime so she a little droopy.

10 Likes

826 off one plant? Please tell me that right!

2 Likes

Its off the 2 plants. Wife didn’t want to lolly pop it. She didnt want to hurt it. Getting her to cut clones was like begging for my life.

9 Likes

She wants to learn but i have to keep it fun she says. So im trying to back off. But damn its hard.

10 Likes

I have a hard time having patience teaching my wife how to grow! She asks the most idiotic questions… :joy: :joy: Drives me Crazy.

3 Likes