Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

Yep mine also. But i want her growing. So i chill back.

5 Likes

My wife just got on board with me growing, we had arguments in the recent past over it. Two weeks into my first go and today she’s all “You aren’t involving me at all :confused:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Totally got to let them take it at their pace and level, that’s what makes it enjoyable :+1:

6 Likes

How do you prep your rock wool cubes before putting in seed? Thanks!

3 Likes

He doesn’t anymore, Lady Preybird shows him how. Totally joking btw, welcome to GN @websissy!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum :v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m a new grower - my first crop of 6 Purple Haze photoperiods started on 2/9 gave me one female - she’s doing well - week 3 of flower.

6 Likes

@websissy welcome to the forum!
I soak them in clonex clone and seedlings nutrients.

5 Likes

Thanks! I did some clones in rock wool with some Great White - but then tried root riot with Clonex gel and that worked better. I’ll try your method for seeds as I have a bunch of rock wool left and new seeds to try.

1 Like

Yeah… I agree… 2 years ago my girl was completely against it. Now she grows with me. So I’m just grateful she allows it in the house! :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Heres the mothers. These are both slapz clones. 3rd generation now. Forgot to take a pice of the amnesia lemon. But i got a few clone lol.

12 Likes

I need a amnesia clone. :gem::fire::honey_pot::snowflake:

4 Likes

I got a lovely plant or 5 of this strain.

9 Likes

Lol :laughing::rofl::joy: but you still love them either way

3 Likes

I hope your feeling better now! Xoxoxo

4 Likes

What are these?

4 Likes

These are exotic genetics. Commercial seeds. Im always making newer strains and i only use the best genetics i can find. And these guys have over 55+ cannabis cup wins. Also exotic Mike who owns exotic genetics is a friend of mine. So i have a lot of genetics. But i grow out the packs and keep the best ones for later breeding and flower for me to smoke. If i like it i keep it around for a while and maybe cross it. I also like to have my own genetics that i will cross with some of the new strains. But i like regular seeds so i can find males and try and make my own crosses. I have some really awesome crosses now.

6 Likes

I wish I could see what your doing in person lol you really is the goat when it comes to this I see. I wish you could teach me , I seen your comment on my post and since 1997 that’s a long time a VERY long time lol. Hell I was born in 1994 lol , your growing indoors or outdoor?

4 Likes

None of these you messing with are auto?

3 Likes

Only one thread about autos. I just dont like them. I like to breed strains of what “I” like to smoke. Sometime ill buy the commercial strains to taste whats new. But generally i smoke only my strains.

This tent has 6 strains in it.

7 Likes

Wow!! Those plants look lovely. So let me get this straight, how do you breed plants that YOU like?

3 Likes