Wifes grow - Amnesia lemon and Slapz

You should make a personal journal of everything you do from beginning to end.

3 Likes

Well i typically grow out the strain and if i like it i keep it. I always clone plants before i change to flower. That way if it still something i want then i still have it alive. Its like my goji crasher run. Im making seeds because i like it so much but i also have like 3 mothers and 8 flowering. I typically have 3 plants of any strain at any one given time and there at stages of growth. This way if im breeding something i can make multiple croses. So ill make more of a strain and at the same time i can put in one of my clones and use the male to make a cross. But then you have to grow out the seeds you just made to see if what you just created is even worth it to keep. It can take a very long time. Especially if your back breeding traits back into the strain. Takes month’s an years of work and reworking.

6 Likes

@PreyBird1, what are some of the Exotic Genetix strains that you’re fond of? Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

Slapz, scotty 2 hottie, bakers dozen kit. Theres a huge list.

6 Likes

Well what in the hell you call this​:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Well this is how we learn.

8 Likes

Can I even smoke this ? :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Yeah just maybe cut all the fan leaves off. Maybe use the the search glass option up in the right corner and look up bud washing. Im sure there some decent smoke in there. Dont let it get too dried out out. Maybe also search curing buds.

8 Likes

This is what we call a first try and lessons learned. Always more beans to pop. Get you some better lights maybe a humidifier (mylar if you arent using a tent). Hell i smoked the one my buddy and i did like this. Smelt like hay because it dried to fast due to being larfy as hell but you know what i pulled off some pretty damn good autos the next run. You keep things in check you get rewarded forsure. Let us kniw how it smokes when it cures up.

8 Likes

Here is just one of the next run i did. You got this fr. We all got your back just ask away…

10 Likes