Working With Cannabis Every Day

So I wasn’t really sure which category to put this in or what to say really but here goes… I work with cannabis professionally, it’s not just a hobby for me. It’s a part of me as a person. Thought it would be cool to do a work journal and share what I do every day. If this isn’t interesting or breaks any rules I’ll stop immediately. Anyways today we harvested a bunch of dried plants for curing. Pineapple Chunk, Mendoz, Animal Crackers, and Dutch Treat. :drooling_face:

If I get feedback I’ll do more than 2 pics a day. Lol

23 Likes

That’s a ton of popcorn, lollipop that next batch for more top quality and less work

7 Likes

@fist-ninja , that is amazing bud. Thanks for sharing a crazy harvest.

That’s a ton of popcorn, lollipop that next batch for more top quality and less work

You can see most have the popcorns buds have already been removed, only solid dank nugs I see there.

8 Likes

Popcorn? Look again.

There is a little larf with certain strains but not much popcorn. Our Pineapple Chunk is my favorite strain to work with. Just look at these chunky flowers.

21 Likes

This looks like an amazing run. Frosty as shit and it’s apparently clear that you’ve lollipopped and those buds aren’t anything close to popcorn buds. Well thanks for sharing your shot’s of your drying and curing room you’ve got a great operation going on. Keep it coming not everyone that replies is questionable and most of us actually know what’s fire here if you get my drift lol. I really am interested in what growing tips you might actually have for those of us looking for real growers like yourself that might be able to help us improve our own gardens. Thanks again for sharing

13 Likes

I love it. And I really like pictures. I’m sure you have a lot to show, by all means show us.:+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

Spent the day on our trim machine. Prefer trimming everything by hand but we just had way too much larfy stuff in our last harvest. Needed to catch up. Also have you ever seen weed growing over weed man!? I love my job so much.

26 Likes

What kind of lights are those that they’re using in there?

10 Likes

I don’t remember to be honest. I was curious myself because they have no drivers or ballist. Was told they are cheap china lights. :rofl: Haven’t been in this facility that long and that flower room is huge. We are experimenting with a few different lights though to see what we want to upgrade to.

10 Likes

Those look nice bro I’m also interested in knowing more about the process…can I reach out?

9 Likes

I’m watching this thread with coffee a pen and two notepads. Thanks for sharing @fist-ninja. Very interested to see how commercial operations work.

14 Likes

canmaboy12 I’m not sure what you mean but feel free to ask questions. Isn’t this forum all about sharing techniques and information anyway?

10 Likes

How the hell do I tag people? Just use @ symbol?

11 Likes

What were you wondering about?

8 Likes

If you want to tag somebody you do exactly that, you hit the @ and then spell out the name like this. @fist-ninja if you would like to private message somebody just hit their emoji and a pop-up will come up for you. :wink::+1:t3:

9 Likes

I will definately be following.

7 Likes

Thank you sir. @happilyretired

12 Likes

No problem. Glad I could help. :wink::+1:t3:

10 Likes

Great idea! More pics please :slight_smile: I’m in the job market soon and have been wondering if I should consider this kind of work. I do love to defoliate and trim. So, I would love to know more about what you do on a daily basis. Tasks, so to speak … Beautiful pics!

16 Likes

I think if you love that, you wont have a problem finding a job in this cannabiz.

Unreal @fist-ninja , thanks for sharing your passion. Love it.

15 Likes