Very practical. I have those orange trimmers too. :+1:t4:

@kuntrybudz
Ditto.

:v:t4:
Peace and Toke!

6 Likes

Got plenty of gear from Harvest More already. :wink:

5 Likes

I like the round handle scissors best. Never could get used to spring loaded ones.

7 Likes

Working with Pineapple Chunk and Blue Dream today! It’s a good day! :relaxed:

13 Likes

That looks delis.How about a picture of the trim tray. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one quite like that. Is that a three tier tray? So the trim falls through the larger great onto the screen? If that’s the case I want one.

7 Likes

Me, too! Inquiring minds wanna know. Please. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@happilyretired @1sttimegrower The trim bin is actually a long story. I convinced my boss to let me build “Super Trim Bins”. Trim tray on top, 220 micron screen, 150 micron screen, kief catching tray. Faster trimming and you get two grades of dry sift. 4 layers, pictures later. They aren’t finished yet.

10 Likes

Thats a fun idea. 2 grades in one trim bin. You need to make your own and patent it quick! Ill take the 1st one!

10 Likes

I wish I had the capitol and resources to do stuff like that. Constantly coming up with ideas to streamline cultivating and trimming. All I’ve ever done is work with plants, production, and construction. As soon as I started working at a commercial grow all my time growing, developing sop’s, ppe, time management all kind of melded together. Was very unexpected.

9 Likes

trim tray

220 micron

150 micron

kief tray

9 Likes

Yeah I get all the other stuff but where did you get this one?

I’ve never seen one like this before.

10 Likes

https://www.harvest-more.com/

8 Likes

So something unexpected and awesome happened today. I got to meet and shoot the shit with Redman. Got invited to a screening of The Dab Roast but wasn’t expecting the guy to be touring our grow the day before. Met a few “famous” people in my day and only gave a shit twice. When I met Zack Wylde at a Skynyrd show, and today. Grew up watching How High and bumping Wu-Tang. He was super nice and wanted to genuinely learn about the industry. Idk if I’m allowed to take pictures tomorrow since it’s an early screening but I’ll try.

17 Likes

that’s freakin awesome!

9 Likes

So this is the only picture I’m going to post from the event. Check out The Dab Roast on YouTube and Instagram if you want to see more. (I was asked not to post on personal social media which is fair and I don’t feel like this counts.) It was definitely the best event I’ve attended. Gave Redman 15 grams of hash and got to talk more which was amazing. Traded hash with all the vendors for tons of swag, flower, and dabs. Did a little networking. Honestly it was a dream come true for an old head like me. :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Sorry for not adding to this thread for almost a month.

Dutch Treat
glove/trim hash + kief balls

Petrol Rainbow
100% glove/trim hash

Random glove/trim hash and kief balls I forgot to keep organized. Mystery ball! :rofl:

The toothpick is for picking out particulates.

13 Likes

can i ask… what’s a morty adventure card, how do i get one, and where’s the secret decoder ring?

6 Likes

It’s from the show. Every ten adventures Morty gets to pick what they do. It came with a season 3 box set and I laminated it to go with my trays.

7 Likes

What I made so far tonight.

This much kief to go. Idk how much, too much. Broke my press a while back and still using my claws to make 1g blocks instead of 5 to 15g pucks.

12 Likes

Nice Dice!
Yahtzee at your place is a whole new game.

8 Likes