Working With Cannabis Every Day

Man you make my mouth drool and my fingers tingle. Man thats some work there.

10 Likes

Is one of your perks you get to keep the sift off your work?

6 Likes

Thanks brotha, I’ll be whipping up some Tokyo Snow and Petrol Rainbows tomorrow. :call_me_hand: We hired an extra trimmer so I’m free to press some rosin and terp sauce at work now. About to go next level with my blends.

9 Likes

Not supposed to but yes. My bosses trust me completely and let me play around with extra kief. I’ve been working on a lot of different processes and strains and trimming full time almost a year now.

11 Likes

Well the trust is key. Id rather let you have some of it rather then people stealing it. I thinks its fair. My uncle worked at a gold mine for 40yrs. And he was allowed to take home a certain amount of raw ore stone. He showed me how to rewire a toaster over to get it to melt gold down and how to extract the slag from the precious metals. Back then a buton or Oz. Of gold was like $380 in the 80’s

8 Likes

Some serious long term cold cure and sublimation experiments I’ve got going. All live harvest resin, glove resin, and dry sift hash.

14 Likes

Damn drooling here!!
giphy (5)

7 Likes

That’s fucking rad. I love metallurgy and chemistry. Probably why I’m so into solventless concentrates.

6 Likes

Yeah he lived out by the mercury pits in the middle of nowhere NV. And i had never seen someone buy a pallet of soda!

6 Likes

How long does a pallet of soda last an old man? :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Well then it was him the wife and 2 strapping boys.

6 Likes

I have 6 brothers. And 65 1st cousins. Grew up lds but never cared for the religion. So we would get sent out to one of the aunts houses for a couple weeks or the summer. I learned a lot about farming from my aunts commercial potato farm. And mining from my moms brother. I learned concrete work, framing, pluming, electrical. 3 of my brothers are mechanics. Im a mechanic but not practicing as a mechanic anymore. I grew up poor and we fixed it ourselves. On the farm at home. I am an eagle scout also.

12 Likes

mOZ-NfZG_400x400

NINJA!

11 Likes

Those are rad! @Slym3r Where did you find those?

7 Likes

“Ninja cannabis funny” were my search parameters

8 Likes

Hey i have an artist guy that does hand drawn then digitized the pic for like $50

6 Likes

You saying I should start building my brand?

7 Likes

Maybe man.

6 Likes

That looks interesting. Do you work in this field or grow these plants for consumption? I am not a fan, but it happens to smoke a few times per month. I usually buy cannabis from a Toronto Dispensary near me. They have good prices and deliver their products anywhere in Toronto in less than one hour. If you are interested, visit their website for more. You can also find other THC products that could be used for recreational purposes and, of course, for medical purposes. See it by yourself.

5 Likes

I swear I keep meaning to post more. Work has me insanely busy still though. Made this solventless Tokyo Snow/Mendoz blend of hash rosin today. Still needs to get put in the freezer to sublimate a bit and stirred. :green_heart::drooling_face:

9 Likes